British Speedway Forum

Just been thinking about Chris Holder and Chris Harris racing against each other at Newport in the testimonial, what a fantastic meeting it's going to be! I think they were lined up for another individual meeting at Newport but it didn't happen. What a great start to the season it's going to be!

nick was a bit too quick on the draw, chris holder will not be able to attend,unfortunate for chris as he is a good mate of nick's,

nick was a bit too quick on the draw, chris holder will not be able to attend,unfortunate for chris as he is a good mate of nick's,

After speaking to chris there still is a chance that he will be able to ride,Chris has alot to do when he gets back to Uk but fingers crossed he will be able to make it!

SPONSOR PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE

As the line up becomes more secure now is the time to offer RIDER SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES to the fans

Full Rider sponsor is £100

Insurance cover per rider is £25

Fuel & Oil per rider is £20

The confirmed riders currently are:

01...CHRIS HARRIS

02...LEIGH LANGHAM

03...TONY ATKIN

04...PAUL FRY

05...ED KENNETT

06...CRAIG WATSON

07...KRYSZTOF STOJANOWSKI

08...CHRIS SCHRAMM

09...MICHAEL COLES

10...DAVID MASON

If you are interested in any of the packages please contact: sandie.feltham@ntlworld.com

Thank you :D

Unfortunetly I won't be in attendance now - It was either this week or the following week when the mighty Rebels are in town.. no contest I'm afraid! B)

Unfortunetly I won't be in attendance now - It was either this week or the following week when the mighty Rebels are in town.. no contest I'm afraid! B)

So are they in town for the whole weekend then ? i know p & p is on the Friday night but thought all you Somerset supporters would have been there for Paul Fry unless there is something i dont know. Look forward to seeing all you lot agin :)

I'm VERY pleased to announce that GP rider Niels Kristian Iversen has today agreed to ride in Nicks Testimonial.

I'm sure all will agree that this is an awesome addition to the already impressive line up.

Now we only need Mads and that'll make my day :)

Now we only need Mads and that'll make my day :)

Mads has been invited but unfortunately he will be in Poland for a practice session.

Like I said, I'm is trying to get the best riders, and the ones the fans want :lol:

Edited by tricks

Mads has been invited but unfortunately he will be in Poland for a practice session.

Like Nick said, he is trying to get the best riders, and the ones the fans want

That's a shame it would of been good to see Mads again, tried Emil yet :rolleyes: Wasps circa 2001 lol :lol:

Nick,have pm`d Sandie.Can you get her to get back to me.

Thanks

Give a girl a chance!!! :rolleyes:

Your message was sent at 7.55pm and this girl was out winning the Coventry Speedway Quiz Night. :lol:

Reply has now been sent.

So all you need to do Dave is send us lots of your lovelydosh!!!! :wink::lol:

And just a quick question - who was that person masquerading as Trick in a post earlier. The one that refers to Nick in the third party!!! :unsure:

Give a girl a chance!!! :rolleyes:

Your message was sent at 7.55pm and this girl was out winning the Coventry Speedway Quiz Night.

Reply has now been sent.

So all you need to do Dave is send us lots of your lovelydosh!!!!

And just a quick question - who was that person masquerading as Trick in a post earlier. The one that refers to Nick in the third party!!! :unsure:

wohoo,i like a girl with brains :lol:

you did`nt cheat did ya? :unsure::lol:

wohoo,i like a girl with brains :lol:

you did`nt cheat did ya? :unsure::lol:

No need to cheat - we were on a roll last night!!!

But the only way now is to go down!!! :(:lol: