British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tarabanko

Tv Deal Done For Elite Speedway In Sweden

Iam very very happy as today it was finialished that the Elitserien in Sweden will be on the box.

A deal on 3 years is done with Canal + Sport and can be wieved in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark, you have to subscribe to the the channel.

Elitserien starts 29 April and every tuesday it will be LIVE Speedway from one elitseriematch and it starts CET 19.00.

Mikael

Edited by tarabanko

Finland aswell  :)

I just turned down a deal for TV1000 alltough I could have afforded it. I knew there was a reason to do it... :D

Well the rest of us will have to hope some clever clogs sets up an internet link,like we have seen for the GPs :unsure::D

Iam very very happy as today it was finialished that the Elitserien in Sweden will be on the box.

A deal on 3 years is done with Canal + Sport and can be wieved in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, you have to subscribe to the the channel.

Elitserien starts 29 April and every tuesday it will be LIVE Speedway from one elitseriematch and it starts CET 19.00.

Mikael

Any chance of us Brits being able 2 view it in this country do ya know??

Presume it'd have 2 be via the internet but as i can hook it up 2 my telly it wud still be good!!

Presume it'd have 2 be via the internet but as i can hook it up 2 my telly it wud still be good!!

I dont know honestly.

Sorry.

/ Mikael

Now when an agreement has been made with Canal+ for Sweden and the other Nordic countries, I would guess they will try to reach a deal with other speedway markets such as Poland and/or Britain as well.

If I hear any more news I will let you know.

Now when an agreement has been made with Canal+ for Sweden and the other Nordic countries, I would guess they will try to reach a deal with other speedway markets such as Poland and/or Britain as well.

If I hear any more news I will let you know.

Polish speedway is on Polish Canal+, isn't it?

Polish Extraleague speedway was at Polsat Sport :P Now they have only British Elite League and tried to find co-operator in Sweden (but I thing it'll be hard with Swedish Canal+ Sport).

Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup will be covered by Polish Canal+.

Polish Extraleague will be covered by public TVP Sport and sometimes TVP Info.

Polish Ist and IInd leagues will be probably covered by some smaller channels (Puls, Polonia1, EduSat, itp.).

Edited by Mama

Polish Extraleague speedway was at Polsat Sport :P Now they have only British Elite League and tried to find co-operator in Sweden (but I thing it'll be hard with Swedish Canal+ Sport).

Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup will be covered by Polish Canal+.

Polish Extraleague will be covered by public TVP Sport and sometimes TVP Info.

Polish Ist and IInd leagues will be probably covered by some smaller channels (Puls, Polonia1, EduSat, itp.).

Its really good thats theres a lot of competetition for the coverage, unlike here!

Of course British Elite League coverage at Polsat Sport comes from Sky Sports - really great realisation!

Yes - great realisation, but please let Nigel and Kevin take Polish comentators to Speedway Commentary school, because their [Polish commentators] knowledge about British speedway looks like comedy, especially calling rider`s names... Last season watching BEL on Polsat Sport alongside Mama`s in his house we got a lot of laugh...

Edited by Lawrence