British Speedway Forum

Guest sjl
Quite, they won't be settled cos no concessions :lol:

:shock::lol:

:angry: What a bu**er I have had to come home from Brandon as my tent has blown away in the gales. I will get back as soon as I get a new one, after all there's no knowing how far back in the queue I will be if I leave it until the weather improves!! :rolleyes:

Children? :lol:

As the great Whitney Houston once sang...........

" I believe that children are our future,

teach them well and take them to speed-way "

At least that's what i thought she sang :blink:

Hey, Guys ! a coach load of O.A.P.'s has just turned up in an Age Concern bus taking advantage of the consessions now too,

hope they are not too late to get tickets !.

Edited by Concrete Cowboy

can anyone tell me the format of the meeting ? is it winner takes all or winner is all four :unsure::unsure:

can anyone tell me the format of the meeting ? is it winner takes all or winner is all four :unsure::unsure:

To paraphrase the great Leonard Sachs - "The Winners will be, chiefly, YOURSELVES" :lol:

Well don't quote me on this but i hear that during the delay before the riders come out for the final heat,

the tannoy will be playing Hot Chocolate's classic - 'EVERYONE'S A WINNER', Nick Berry's 'EVERY LOSER WINS' .

Unfortunately, the B.S.P.A. copy of the Abba c.d. with 'The Winner Takes it all' was sadly lost for eternity when it

mysteriously perished in a bonfire down on the south coast at the weekend.

The fire is alleged to have been started with a combination of peroxide bleach, perming lotion and fake tan concentrate.

if i were johno i would invite the riders then change the rules all the way through it seems thats the way british speedway is going at the minute

if i were johno i would invite the riders then change the rules all the way through it seems thats the way british speedway is going at the minute

Brilliant idea, why not have 2 riders going clockwise 2 anti- clockwise in a figure of 8 & the 1st one to avoid each of the assembled cones around the circuit get's to share the prize money. :lol:

the 1st one to avoid each of the assembled cones around the circuit get's to share the prize money. :lol:

Ice cream vans parked on the track - BRILLIANT :lol:

I can now see why Johnno fitted in so well at Brandon last year :rolleyes::wink::lol:

Concrete Cowboy - will you be able to keep this up all the way through to June.

Certainly made my evening so far :lol:

I can now see why Johnno fitted in so well at Brandon last year :rolleyes::wink::lol:

Johno is a legend, Badge, you've signed a top guy for this year.

I hope Johno's meeting is a huge success, he certainly deserves it. I also hope that Colincooke and the Concrete Cowboy are not let within one square mile of his organising committee. :rolleyes::wink:

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Concrete Cowboy - will you be able to keep this up all the way through to June.

Certainly made my evening so far :lol:

Well Shovvy went on for what seemed like a lifetime so the least we can do is have a try Sandie :wink::lol: .

Ice cream vans parked on the track - BRILLIANT :lol:

Lateral thinking, i love it.

Edited by colincooke

Johno is a legend, Badge, you've signed a top guy for this year.

I hope Johno's meeting is a huge success, he certainly deserves it. I also hope that Colincooke and the Concrete Cowboy are not let within one square mile of his organising committee. :rolleyes::wink:

All the best

Rob

None taken Rob :wink::lol: