British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
peatbog

International Speedway On Tv

HERE you can find matches, challenges and tournaments from Leszno.

I've just read that speedwayfans in Czech Rp. and Slovakia will be able to watch Swedish elitserien on Galaxie Sport.

Thanks for the link again Mateusz.

Nice opening footage of the Gdansk fans arriving by train.

As for the racing, pretty good all round with something happening in most heats. Given what we had to suffer last night on Sky this was a welcome speedway tonic :approve:

Heat 4 - wow Emil, you could mistake him for Gollob. Same applies to heat 13 move on Bjarne. Jedrzejewski had a cracking match too. As for Simon Stead, ouch - never really got competitive. Was surprised he got all 4 rides.

I'm looking forward to keeping tabs on Polonia as the season goes on - more matches like this please

Rico :rolleyes:

ps The commentator did more good work

Just finished watching the Bydgoszcz meeting & all i can say is wow!!

The racing was pretty fantastic in most heats & i really cant wait 2 get there now 4 the GP in September. Just hope 2 god that Ole Olsen doesnt prepare it 2 be as slick as possible to help his fellow Danes out cos it would be cheating the public out of some amazing fast close racing from the top guys.

Not sure how they get the track 2 be so good in an afternoon tho cos every meeting i've been 2 over here that aint under lights tends 2 be slick & dusty so the track staff over there must be the business!!

How good was Emil Sajfutdinov?? This guy looks some rider & its the 1st time i've seen him properly & he's so fast its scary!! If i was an Elite League promoter that'd just seen that, i'd be on the 1st plane out there with my chq book asking him 2 name his price!! Absolutely spectacular 2 watch, esp when he hangs off the side of the bike & surely a huge star in the making. While Elite League tracks may be quite different over here, he must have very fast equipment 2 get round Bydgoszcz like that so i'm sure he'd do the business over here.

Chris Morton & the Belle Vue promotion, r u watching?!?! If not get hooked up online & get the chq book at the ready!!

Yup a great meeting, loving all this Polish speedway!! Fantastic racing and big crowds.

This was definitely the best meeting so far, and the wee Russian is going to be a Superstar, might even attract one or two of the Russian billionaires into our sport :rolleyes: Can but hope.

I loved the crowd at the Zielona Gora meeting so passionate!! Can you buy Polish speedway merchandise online?

The Bydgoszcz meeting was excellent stuff. Good to see Bjarne improving from his recent poor form and nice to see Zorro still looking fast.

Poole have been in talks with Emil. They tried to get him into this years team but he said he wasn't quite ready to come over. Hopefully next year he will lineup as a Pirate on a nice 5 point average. He did quite well in the Poole 60th anniversary meeting and won a couple of races once he got dialled in.