British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cecil789

tonights gp

Guest cecil789

Anyone have any updates or news on tonights gp,cant find any info anywhere & dont have sky so may not get to find out tonight :-(

Well done Ryan and Scotty

sullivan 25

nicholls 20

adams 18

crump 16

hancock 13

jonsson 13

gollob 11

andersen 11

max 8

richardson 8

perdersen 7

ljung 7

rickardsson 6

wiltshire 6

holta 5

bajerski 5

loram 4

ruud 4

protasiewicz 3

pedersen b 3

lyons 2

kylmakorpi 2

brhel 1

pedersen r 1

go to http://www.speedwaygp.com/newhome/ then press heat results

Well done Scotty! :D !!

great stuff and what a shame that bore Sullivan won it. You could hear a pin drop as he crossed the line. Must be the rider with the least fans and its not suprising.

TricK looked awful and from what the cameras showed it wsnt his bike. Obviously not fully recovered and couldn't handle the conditions.

However no real damage was done. He falls to third but a win will put him back where he belongs, on top.

But great to see a Brit on the rostrum, and finally Scotty is coming of age.

Best bit other than watching crump croak on the line. Crump was the best rider all night and battled through off the outside and deserved more. He doesnt know how to act in front of the camera, and his disappointment comes over like a spoilt brat. He needs to take a lesson from Trick, who although had a nightmare, still went around and waved to the crowd as a thank you to them for coming.

Cheers

Steve Shovlar

All worth waiting for IMO, well done to Ryan for livening things up :approve:

Pity Leigh couldn't have held off the Brit :evil:

WELL DONE 2 RYAN 4 WINNING IT 2NITE! HE DESERVED A WIN WITH ALL THE BAD LUCK HES BEEN HAVING! :D xxx

Well done Sully! :D

Really enjoyed tonight's GP, great to see a good comeback from Sully and to see him back to top form. Good for the championship too with TRick eliminated early on and now we have Adams & Pedersen level, what an exciting Championship decider we have in the last few GP's.

I wouldn't agree with Steve Shovlar's comments about the fans not responding to Sully's win, I'm sure they would have preferred a Swede but I doubt he is the most unpopular rider! I am not sure if that is sour grapes on your behalf because of him beating Poole's Adams??

So what was up with TRick? I know he was suffering with delayed concussion but he has rattled up good scores in Sweden, was it machinery, track caught him out or is just feeling the pressure of the championship decider? Shame Pedersen couldn't take more of an advantage over Trick, he looked as though he was suffering very badly with his knee, hope we see more of the real Nicki next GP.

And also got to say I am smiling :D because me and my partner happened to get odds on Sully for 16/1 and are going to celebrate big time tomorrow when we collect our winnings!

Best bit other than watching crump croak on the line. Crump was the best rider all night and battled through off the outside and deserved more. He doesnt know how to act in front of the camera, and his disappointment comes over like a spoilt brat. He needs to take a lesson from Trick, who although had a nightmare, still went around and waved to the crowd as a thank you to them for coming.

Cheers

Steve Shovlar

the best bit was when crump croak on the line ?what sort of a sense of humour have you got the final was ruin by this jason has all the bad luck going

As for takeing lessons of tricky what are they give up when you are loseing go back to sweden and let your team down the guy just a quitter and a coward when the chips are down he just does not want to no he takes his ball back give me jason crump in a battle 10 out of ten times not yellow belly tony

Did anyone notice Crumpies rear wheel disk just before tapes in the final ?

It was way out of shape, vibrating all over the place and looked to have dropped somewhat from the centre of his wheel.

I know some riders set them up so that they do not rotate with the wheel (Havvy and Sean Wilson I think) but wasn't aware that Crumpie set his up in that way. So if not, was this the cause of his stoppage as the tapes rose ? Mechanical failure, or not tightened up properly during tyre change ? Or was it something completely unrelated - again he did not look happy.

Adding up Slovenia when he had an EF in the semi on the last lap when set for a final place (fuel I think - lack of) and possibly more points in tonights final if he'd have got away from the tapes, then it would be even closer at the top than it is currently. I'm sure that the missed points could prove costly in the final reckoning.

papa i think that might be the understatement of the year

Well done Scotty! :D !!

great stuff and what a shame that bore Sullivan won it. You could hear a pin drop as he crossed the line. Must be the rider with the least fans and its not suprising.

TricK looked awful and from what the cameras showed it wsnt his bike. Obviously not fully recovered and couldn't handle the conditions.

However no real damage was done. He falls to third but a win will put him back where he belongs, on top.

But great to see a Brit on the rostrum, and finally Scotty is coming of age.

Cheers

Steve Shovlar

Whats sullivan done to annoy you now shovlar? The guy rides his heart out on a difficult track while less than 100% fit and all you can do his bad mouth him !!

Guest BritPeter

Well, Sullivan does not ride for Poole does he!.

Personally, I think Sullivan is an excellent rider, he is still not 100% fit and he must have ridden through the pain barrier in many recent meetings.

For my money Sullivan in full cry is the most spectacular rider in the world, and I'm NOT from Peterborough!

Well done Ryan. Went quiet in my house as I was in shock when Crumpy didn't move from the tapes. Rickardsson must be thinking how silly all the other riders are for not taking advantage of his downfall. He is almost giving all the other riders a chance.

Thought the track looked really good before the first race but by about the third race it looked terrible. I wonder if there was any complaining going on.

Pity about Lee. He did well. Did anyone else notice that he accidently was called Rickardsson in one race :lol: