British Speedway Forum

It has clouded over but they are not rain clouds.

It has gone quite dark now but still no rain.

Ok see you all at Blunsdon.

The British Final is definately not on Sky Sports, but is being covered by ourselves, Clean Cut Sports.

Covering it I always took as being "live broadcast" the impression I'm getting here is you are going to be recording it on dvd but by the next day we'll all know the result anyway :cry:

Covering it I always took as being "live broadcast" the impression I'm getting here is you are going to be recording it on dvd but by the next day we'll all know the result anyway :cry:

Light rain with dark and angry looking clouds outside the noodle king .

if this is postponed how will they decide who the wildcards going to be , because surely they won`t have enough time to re-arrange this meeting prior to cardiff ! thoughts ? :unsure:

if this is postponed how will they decide who the wildcards going to be , because surely they won`t have enough time to re-arrange this meeting prior to cardiff ! thoughts ? :unsure:

I'm sure it's been mentioned that this Sunday or possibly the Sunday after, I can't remember which, is the restaging date should it be needed. Someone could confirm that but I'm pretty sure I read that.

Surely, if it was to be cancelled due to the weather, they would have done it by now?

Surely, if it was to be cancelled due to the weather, they would have done it by now?

Why ? at the moment it's just light rain and if it stays like this they could run the meeting ,of course if it gets worse it may get call off .......they are trying to give it every chance .

Why ? at the moment it's just light rain and if it stays like this they could run the meeting ,of course if it gets worse it may get call off .......they are trying to give it every chance .

My point being exactly that. Its obviously not that bad if they haven't cancelled it with half an hour to go.

maybe they should have it at poole next year, that way there will be no home track advantage!! :wink:

maybe they should have it at poole next year, that way there will be no home track advantage!! :wink:

very true

I think riders who could be looking good for the wildcard will be Tai, Eddie Kennett and Simon Stead, and for a outside bet don't discount James Wright.

Well that was not a bad prediction by me.