British Speedway Forum

Having been to the practice and the meeting, the practice was the longest I have seen lasting nearly 2 and a half hours. I don't know how Scot Nicholls was the 3rd fastest becauce I din't think any rider went flat out for four laps. They came out in groups of threes and practiced starts and perhaps one lap flat out then four or five laps then the next three and so then repeated this about four times. The track was perfect at practice. It was unfair critisim of the commontators to say the track was so bad because it was notas bad. as they made out. . A lot of the accidents had nothing to do with the track at all .Neils Kristian Iversen's crash was because he had too much speed going into the third bend and nearly hitting Jason Crump causing him to spin and then hit the air fence. Chris Harris, Scott Nicholls and Andreas Jonsson were all racing incidents. Greg Hancock shed a chain. Could not see how Hans accident was caused as it was in front of me and could not see any visible ruts there. Then Kelvin Tatum saying t hey must regrade the track now when Thomas Gollob fell.His words"Thomas Gollob has just crashed in the same rut as Hans Andersen.(as TB crashed on the 2nd bend and HA on the 4th bend it must be quite a long rut).The track was thoroughly graded after every 4 heats then after the 20 heats then again after the semi final. There were a lot of mistakes made during the meeting but it might have been because the riders were going so fast due to the size of the track and the fairly narrow straights. . Thought Nikki Pedersen was unlucky in the final as he made the gate and just got out on the wet stuff. as was Freddie Lindgren who was super every race except his last.

Rene Holta was brilliant to come from gate four to win the final.

Having been to the practice and the meeting, the practice was the longest I have seen lasting nearly 2 and a half hours. I don't know how Scot Nicholls was the 3rd fastest becauce I din't think any rider went flat out for four laps. They came out in groups of threes and practiced starts and perhaps one lap flat out then four or five laps then the next three and so then repeated this about four times. The track was perfect at practice. It was unfair critisim of the commontators to say the track was so bad because it was notas bad. as they made out. . A lot of the accidents had nothing to do with the track at all .Neils Kristian Iversen's crash was because he had too much speed going into the third bend and nearly hitting Jason Crump causing him to spin and then hit the air fence. Chris Harris, Scott Nicholls and Andreas Jonsson were all racing incidents. Greg Hancock shed a chain. Could not see how Hans accident was caused as it was in front of me and could not see any visible ruts there. Then Kelvin Tatum saying t hey must regrade the track now when Thomas Gollob fell.His words"Thomas Gollob has just crashed in the same rut as Hans Andersen.(as TB crashed on the 2nd bend and HA on the 4th bend it must be quite a long rut).The track was thoroughly graded after every 4 heats then after the 20 heats then again after the semi final. There were a lot of mistakes made during the meeting but it might have been because the riders were going so fast due to the size of the track and the fairly narrow straights. . Thought Nikki Pedersen was unlucky in the final as he made the gate and just got out on the wet stuff. as was Freddie Lindgren who was super every race except his last.

Sorry hit the wrong button a couple of times. Totally disagree the track was a total disgrace, you cannot have ruts in the track like that. Your comment about Greg shedding a chain is strange. Yes he shed a chain, only after hitting a rut causing his frame to flex. How many other riders hit ruts and stayed on. It was absolutely shocking. For Hans and Tomasz to fall on there own is too much forget the rest.

Seems Nicki has criticized the track and Ole has answered the critics

Need someone to translate though

a translation translated via online translator:

Nicki Pedersen the adhesion one review make way to Göteborg : Go through runs are falling no only from the bicycle , says he to KUNSPORT.DK The contest verdensmester Nicki Pedersen , the adhesion one review from the saturday Bit Prix - orbit to Göteborg , where nine forth from they sixteen runs were involved to boil underway. The thing is , catching they prepares another orbit , that only straight has been fitted for , so catching the no that put themselves. Contemporary had that been hot all day , and i think no , that they had reached that subscribe the track wet very likely. So proves the hard that cement and begins to be porøs , explains Nicki Pedersen to KUNSPORT.DK. Therefore were there punch to the , that i intends , that decent ought orchard stuffing up and arc'ed. However decent had only stuffing they up except that pack they , and that betød , that vi actuals drew into a sandkasse underway.

Runs went scared by the track The danish verdensmester wasn't themselves a from they , there getting his run spoil from bad luck , however therefore is it after logically , that it is him , there put forward the review : It is a golden rule , that catching decent is contest verdensmester , so is decent forced to that være a forbillede , and there were a part runs , that come to me amid course and intended , that i had bigger power of penetration than so a lot of others , says he. I was themselves highly fokuseret and did my good to save the concentration , however some of they others had lost the incentive and were been out-and-out scared by the track. I was too themselves scared by that , however i was forced to that concentrate me about that get VM - mark.

Ole Olsens explanation is a evil apology Nicki Pedersens review has been dismiss from Bit Prix - the batch løbsleder , the sometime verdensmester Ole Olsen. He says among other things to 24timer, that runs themselves were blame to , that the track went evil , because they followed ditto track. However that dismisses Nicki Pedersen : Vi consequences ditto track , because the track only has én nice linje that come in to fluctuate at , something awful highly evil apology , he upcoming by. There were some boil , there no had anything by the track that do , however there were too others , where that evident were on account of the track. Go through runs are falling no only from the bicycle equals fly. Contemporary did lysforholdene that difficult by runs that estimate the track relationships , says Nicki Pedersen : It is evident , that of which decent could look the holes , so ville decent of course fitting that cart bypass , however the candle pointed towards fodboldbanen in lieu of speedwaybanen , so catching decent come into fluctuate , could decent no look nuanceforskellene at the track and look , where the holes were. And decent cant take the liberty to play it cool or give site. It is consequently a VM vi runs about vi cant only cart round and cosiness us by that.

Expects a nice orbit to Denmark Nicki Pedersen accentuates , that that no deals about that find a syndebuk , and he expects , that the danish Bit Prix - orbit vil være in order , though the too proves nyanlagt to the event. I am no out at that give anyone the blame , however catching i proves asked about the track , so am i forced to that give my a hundred percentage honest sense , and i doing that , because i hope , that it is worse luck in the future. Decent shall no sweep the things under be at liberty to. However i am no nervous of , that the track to Parking no are you order. Firstly has this here been a lesson , and secondly has the track to Parking , where Ole Olsen red. ) has made the , been correct good they last year , so that hope i too , that the proves this year.

Well that explains it then :unsure:

You see, even the uber-golem's apologies are evil:

Ole Olsens explanation is a evil apology

What a monster Olsen truly is.

Edited by Subedei

stuffing up and arc'ed

Pedersen didn't hold back when asked what should happen to Olsen for producing tracks like that did he. :lol:

Edited by Wackie

Seems Nicki has criticized the track and Ole has answered the critics

Need someone to translate though

good old nicki.

would have been different if he would have won.

He would have said sommat on the lines of `its the same for all the guys you know` :wink:

Pedersen didn't hold back when asked what should happen to Olsen for producing tracks like that did he. :lol:

Didn't Nicki P criticise the track at Cardiff last year?

That can't of been an interview with Nicki, where were all the 'Ya know's :rolleyes:

That can't of been an interview with Nicki, where were all the 'Ya know's :rolleyes:

I dunno . Scotty throws quite a few in as well .......you know .

good old nicki.

would have been different if he would have won.

He would have said sommat on the lines of `its the same for all the guys you know` :wink:

He doesn't actually need to win. His consistency will see him through. :approve: