British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Midland Robin

Danish Grand Prix

Guest PanthersChamp06
i don't think they would let two danes turn british!! :wink::lol:

Dont say that.... :cry::lol:

It strikes me that Mr. Olsen has too much influence in the speedway world at this time! The GP should have been stopped on saturday due to the dangerous condidtions, and you can guarantee if he had still have been riding he would have been the first one to throw his teddy out of his pram, as he always was :wink:

i cant believe it though! am actually sickenned!

overlooking a rider for a rider thats not even guarrenteed to be able to ride!

what a mociary, what does mads have to do? ride the bike standing on his head???

(dont try it mads, it probally still wont work!)

wouldnt be as bad if charlie had been chosen but this is just a laughing stock!

After the track that was presented to us on Saturday I guess we can at least heave a sigh of relief that Mads is safe from one of those GP tracks.

i cant believe it though! am actually sickenned!

overlooking a rider for a rider thats not even guarrenteed to be able to ride!

what a mociary, what does mads have to do? ride the bike standing on his head???

(dont try it mads, it probally still wont work!)

wouldnt be as bad if charlie had been chosen but this is just a laughing stock!

Well, could it be as simple as Bjerre is a better rider????

And your evidence to support this theory is?

It's just another case of Olsen playing favourites, just as he always has done. He's a man totally devoid of honour, integrity and scruples. A power-hungry, power-crazed monster with no sense of humour whatsoever. A brutal, scheming golem quite prepared to try and destroy a rider's career for his own warped amusement. I admire and loathe him in equal measure.

but why nominate someone who has just broken their leg. :unsure:

but why nominate someone who has just broken their leg. :unsure:

but has declared himself fit to ride and will be riding on saturay in a qualifier and next monday for us

but has declared himself fit to ride and will be riding on saturay in a qualifier and next monday for us

i don't understand how he can be fit to ride a week after he has broken his leg. unless he's superman or something :wink:

Guest PanthersChamp06
i don't understand how he can be fit to ride a week after he has broken his leg. unless he's superman or something :wink:

it was a super operation actually...thats what they called it :wink: and he has bolt in his leg, so who knows :)

Well he was in the gym cycling yesterday :wink:

So not even Ole Olsen would go against Superman :lol:

More fool him then. Just hope it's a move which doesn't back fire and end up with the lad having an even bigger stint out injured.

I'm sorry but you can't seriously believe he will appear in any "team" competition any time soon, he will want to save himself for the individual events....

Also consider this, if he now withdraws from the meeting having been officially nominated, we get the joy of watching Lubos Tomicek again (Assuming Bjarne rides!)