British Speedway Forum
Trees

World Under 21 Semi Final At Rye House!

does any of this runner up nonsence actually matter? :blink: go willie lawson!!!!!

Thanks you`d never of guessed :rolleyes:

No one seems to have given Lewis a chance in this meeting,think he will do well.

Most of the field ive never heard of but I think Lewis should qualify as he has more experience on the smaller tracks then the Poles etc.

Good Luck to all riders today,but especially Chris Holder and Tai Woffinden.

Take a look at Ht19.... :shock:

R) Holder

B ) Woffinden

W) Batchelor

Y) Lawson

Rostrum places decided here.... :lol:

Edited by BobC

A glorious sunny morning. Hopefully Len will keep his watering can regularly replenished otherwise we're in for a dusty afternoon.

Sure is a glorious morn except that I cannot come to terms with having to get up at the crack of dawn! :blink: Good luck to the Brits and the two Aussies (my 'adopted' country!) :wink: Looking forward to a great meeting.

Thanks Inspector71 and Bryn for the weather reports, have to do some gardening first and then walk the dog but after that we will be on our way. Please let us know if there are any changes.

Just about to leave for this meeting.

Im wearing an old dark blue t-shirt,(Shalemaster) with the old style Skull and Crossbones(as per my avatar),and with Peter Craven on the back.

Come and say hello.We dont bite....unless you ask nicely!!

Just about to leave for this meeting.

Im wearing an old dark blue t-shirt,(Shalemaster) with the old style Skull and Crossbones(as per my avatar),and with Peter Craven on the back.

Come and say hello. We dont bite....unless you ask nicely!!

I'd better get a move on, or I'll be walking up me thinks. I'll be with Bob - the short one in black and white that does bite. :lol:;)

I hope that everyone enjoys the meeting - it's a great line up! I'm gutted that I'm not coming, but am taking my Dad to Salisbury races for Father's Day instead. At least it looks like we're all in for a sunny day! :)

Snail's prediction:

Woffinden

Holder

Batchelor

Can anyone tell me if there are going to be live updates from this meeting...thanks

At the moment it is not looking likely due to the non availability of a texter....

And on that note, still looking....anyone?

Looking forward to this meeting very much & shall be on way very shortly.

Hope for a better display from Brits than in Copenhagen last night.

Interestingly, it surprises me folk think Holder will do well, i've only seen him once at Rye, in Robbo's benefit meeting & he was awful that day.

Looking forward to this meeting very much & shall be on way very shortly.

Hope for a better display from Brits than in Copenhagen last night.

Interestingly, it surprises me folk think Holder will do well, i've only seen him once at Rye, in Robbo's benefit meeting & he was awful that day.

and last season when iow were at rye on sky, he struggled a bit. but he's improved a lot since then. so it wouldn't surprise me if he won the meeting!!

At the moment it is not looking likely due to the non availability of a texter....

And on that note, still looking....anyone?

Come on someone step up and be a texter so we over in the USA can get live updates on our rider :lol:

If there is anyone local to Rye who can give us some weather updates through out tomorrow morning before we set off at mid-day I would be very greatful. Also we have friends travelling up from Poole so we can keep them informed as well.

Hoddesdon Weather

I wouldn't worry mate, just have a safe journey up.

I can't believe this thread has been high jacked by a couple of ex Newport and ex Oxford fans, VERY childish and petty.

I'm really looking forward to this meeting, I just hope the racing does the excellent field justice.

Hoddesdon Weather

I wouldn't worry mate, just have a safe journey up.

I can't believe this thread has been high jacked by a couple of ex Newport and ex Oxford fans, VERY childish and petty.

I'm really looking forward to this meeting, I just hope the racing does the excellent field justice.

Er,I`ve only posted twice :lol:

Looks like it could be a good meeting Shadders. :)