British Speedway Forum
Trees

World Under 21 Semi Final At Rye House!

In my opinion, for the top 3, look no further than Tai Woffiden, Troy Batchelor and Chris Holder. Not gonna dare to predict what order they will finish in though :P

Good to see the three ausies high up in the predictions!! :rolleyes::lol::wink:

Really looking forward to this one. It will be good to see some good racing. Chris Holder to win!

Totally agree, will be bringing a car load down to Rye for this meeting, should be a fair few Mildenhall fans in attendance I'd guess

Luke Bowen beat him around Rye last year.

Exactly 'Last Year', not only is he more experienced with EL meetings under his belt and being a heat leader in the top flight but is also on better equipment.

Tai may know his way round the place, I just cant see him beating Chris.

i think what you mean is that everybody else will be on straight 500 cc machines and chris will be on a bent 600????????????? that he bought off davvy watt.

Reckon someone's getting a bit squeaky their boy might get shown up a bit liberally throwing these accusations around on various threads. :lol:

Looking forward to coming up to this - a cracking line-up and looking forward to just going and watching the stars of tomorrow doing their thing. Think the qualifiers are in the main probably quite easy to call but as long as it's an entertaining meeting I'll be happy. Haven't been to Rye since a BSPA Cup match I think it was, back in the early 90s, will be interested to see how much it's changed. Any forum members in the vicinity, would be nice to say hello. Even Beavis ;)

Totally agree, will be bringing a car load down to Rye for this meeting, should be a fair few Mildenhall fans in attendance I'd guess

We will be in the Rye for a leisurely lunch,between 12-1.15-ish.If the weathers good,outside in the garden.

I will be there with forum regulars Rabbit,Piratewoman and FerndownRacer.

Inside the stadium,probably stand somewhere near the start,although we havent decided yet.

See you all there.

Tai may know his way round the place, I just cant see him beating Chris.

Think you may be surprised how good Tai is, especially around the House. Holder might be good but he certainly ain't invincible.

Who's going to be there? This being fathers' day, I shall be there and enjoying myself! In fact, I'll make sure I'm not driving so I can enjoy a few pints with my mates - anyone want to drink with me? :P

We will be in the Rye for a leisurely lunch,between 12-1.15-ish.If the weathers good,outside in the garden.

I will be there with forum regulars Rabbit,Piratewoman and FerndownRacer.

Inside the stadium,probably stand somewhere near the start,although we havent decided yet.

See you all there.

We will be there about 12.30, will look to pop in for a beer

Hope to get near the start usual positions. Bringing Troy, Fentigerslad and Mr Wong with me.

See you then mate

Edited by PhilK

Will be there too! Not sure where we are going to stand...but will have a Freddie Progamme board if anyone wants to say hello!

Blimey Andy...sorry Max! It isn't til Sunday, bit soon to be looking on that score isn't it?! :unsure::blink:

Blimey Andy...sorry Max! It isn't til Sunday, bit soon to be looking on that score isn't it?! :unsure::blink:

I was just wondering as its a long way to go

Will be there too! Not sure where we are going to stand...but will have a Freddie Progamme board if anyone wants to say hello!

Is there still a Grandstand with seats at Rye House? If so, are they reserved seats only?

Think you may be surprised how good Tai is, especially around the House. Holder might be good but he certainly ain't invincible.

Very true, Andy, but he only has to qualify and hopefully he will manage to do so. I wouldn't be surprised if Tai wins this! Being his home track, he knows it like the back of his hand and yes, he is very good around there. :D

This is the next big test for Tai, I think that the bold predictions that he can win the meeting are just that bold, I would be content with him qualifying as this a quality field.

Is there still a Grandstand with seats at Rye House? If so, are they reserved seats only?

Yes there are seats and no they are not reserved. :)