British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
krissie

czech Gp (06 09 03)

I'll try and do live updates for peeps but if I get it wrong please be gentle with me...lol

referee tony steele

heat 1 max, loram, bajerski, franc

heat 2 holta, dryml, protasiewicz, topinka

heat 3 b pedersen, wiltshire, richardson, brhel ex

heat 4 N pedersen, rickardsson, p karlsson, lyons

heat 5 topinka, richardson, bajerski (el), lyons (el)

heat 6 brehl, protasiewicz, p karlsson (el), franc (el)

heat 7 rickardsson, max, b pedersen, dryml

heat 8 n pedersen, holta, loram, wiltshire

heat 9 crump, sullivan, andersen, hancock (ex)

heat 10 gollob, adams, jonnson, nicholls

heat 11 b pedersen, topinka, protasiewicz (el), wiltshire (el)

heat 12 brhel, richardson (el), dryml (el)

heat 13 crump, rickardsson, nicholls

heat 14 andersen, adams, n pedersen, topinka

heat 15 jonnson, max, sullivan, brhel (ex)

heat 16 holta, n pedersen, hancock, gollob

heat 17 topinka, gollob, nicholls (el), sullivan (el)

heat 18 n pedersen, richardson, hancock (el), brhel (el)

heat 19 jonnson, adams, b pedersen, crump

heat 20 rickardsson, holta, andersen, max

heat 21 andersen, topinka, b pedersen (el), richardson(el)

heat 22 crump, n pedersen, gollob, max

heat 23 holta, n pedersen, jonnson (el), andersen (el)

heat 24 crump, rickardsson, topinka, adams

final Crump, rickardsson, n pedersen, holta

heat 3 brehl stopped on track race stopped in interest of safety, brehl ex

heat 11wiltshire was winning and shed a chain coming out the 4th bend of the last lap

heat 15 brhel goes a over t and is ex race stopped and to be rerun

heat 17 race stopped all 4 back

heat 19 crump touched tapes (ex)

heat 23 ouch bad crash at the start.....rider in blue rune holta seems to have caused it rune is the most injured brhel ok but jonnson was down for a long time he's on his feet and walking back to the pits...race stopped all 4 back

absolutely disgusted with Nicki Pedersen... i've let everyone have their say and not said a word, but heat 14 tonight, as they are getting to the line he sticks his back wheel out blatantly at Leigh Adams. Good job Adams had just squeezed by. Terrible attempt at slowing Adams :x

As the commentator said at the beginning "Nikki P would put his own grandmother through the fence if it meant he could win"!! see it's not just us fans sitting at home watching that see him for what he really is :evil:

absolutely disgusted with Nicki Pedersen... i've let everyone have their say and not said a word, but heat 14 tonight, as they are getting to the line he sticks his back wheel out blatantly at Leigh Adams. Good job Adams had just squeezed by. Terrible attempt at slowing Adams :x

I couldn't possibly comment as I'm one of the people 'not allowed' an opinion where Young Mr Pedersen is concerned!!! :? :P :twisted: ;)

I've not liked pedersen since he fenced one of the riders at owlerton back in 97...if I'd been watching half of what he gets upto as a first timer I'm afraid I dont think I'd be hooked on the sport for long

good meeting tonight... and the MASSIVE difference between this track and the last few one-off tracks > confidence to be able to race.

surely someone has to look and realise that proper tracks produce proper racing.

already looking forward to Bydgoscz

well done crumpy....

he can win this title...anyone but Rickardsson

and well done on the updates too Krissie :D

ME AND TTP WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE TOMAS TOPINKA (FANTASTIC!!) AND NICKI PEDERSEN ON THEIR GREAT PERFORMANCES.

Good GP tonight, so much better on the permenant tracks. The racing was good and everyone stood a fair chance on whatever gate they came off.

Massive well done to TT. He was fantastic tonight - really riding his socks off.

Also hard luck to AJ. I felt as though he could have got into the final, and I disagree with Sam. I don't see how that was AJ's fault. Where could he go? Just hope he is ok. :?

As the commentator said at the beginning "Nikki P would put his own grandmother through the fence if it meant he could win"!! see it's not just us fans sitting at home watching that see him for what he really is :evil:

Yawn yawn :roll: Do you really believe Nicki would put a member of his family through the fence just to win a GP :roll: For god's sake grow up and smell the roses :roll:

What was going on in the pits before the final!

Looked like afew words was said! Was it something to do with Nicki's bike?

Does anyone know?

The Brits not having agood night :roll: Scott lost his best engine the day before but gave it ago and is still in the top 10!

Lee rode well and Mark started well but things didnt go for them!

Pleased that Tony has come back to form and its very close at the top!

ME AND TTP WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE TOMAS TOPINKA (FANTASTIC!!) AND NICKI PEDERSEN ON THEIR GREAT PERFORMANCES.

I'll have to second that, Tomas you were brilliant mate, you did us all proud :approve: Let's just hope the Czech speedway authority feel totally ashamed of themselves for not giving the 2003 Czech champion the credit he so fully deserved :roll: Oh and btw, the Kings Lynn kevlars looked well cool ;) ;-)

Do we really have to start on Nicki Pedersen again, can't we just be grateful for a really entertaining GP for once :roll: