British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
krissie

czech Gp (06 09 03)

As the commentator said at the beginning "Nikki P would put his own grandmother through the fence if it meant he could win"!! see it's not just us fans sitting at home watching that see him for what he really is :evil:

Yawn yawn :roll: Do you really believe Nicki would put a member of his family through the fence just to win a GP :roll: For god's sake grow up and smell the roses :roll:

er...read the first 7 words of Shazzy's post again... in case you can't, here it is... As the commentator said at the beginning....

this is Sky... maybe they have paid attention to their own productions.

you obviously weren't watching the end of heat 14 too closely?

Do we really have to start on Nicki Pedersen again, can't we just be grateful for a really entertaining GP for once :roll:

Let's do that, it would make a nice change :D

I was only sharing a chuckle that I had at the beginning of a very enjoyable GP not my fault if folks have selective reading :roll: ;)

Do we really have to start on Nicki Pedersen again, can't we just be grateful for a really entertaining GP for once :roll:

Let's do that, it would make a nice change :D

Unfortunately it seems that some people cant leave that subject alone :roll:

IMO it was rather bad of Sky to actually say what they said about Nicki fencing his grandmother etc...........but then that's just my opinion and it probably won't account for much on this forum seeing as though I dont have any problems with Nicki :roll:

I thought the opening sequence with the 7 wanted riders was excellent, certainly a new, refreshing twist on things. It really is a sport you know folks and not supposed to be taken too seriously ;-)

The serious issue I spotted tonight was the ineffective air fence. Andreas Jonsson went head first and his head actually slipped UNDER the air bags and must have hit the solid fence behind with quite some force. This raises a couple of points

1. could the air fence be anchored to the ground to protect low crashing riders (AJ is not the first to slide under the fence

2. Was AJ really fit to ride in the re-run. At best he looked dazed and at worst looked concussed. Either way I 'm not convinced he was safe to be in control of a 500cc motor bike.

i can't recall posting anything about Pedersen on here.... until tonight.

the Pedersen thread wasn't even read by me too many times as i am not interested..it's just his supporters arguing with his non-supporters.

but i watched heat 14 tonight

I

The serious issue I spotted tonight was the ineffective air fence. Andreas Jonsson went head first and his head actually slipped UNDER the air bags and must have hit the solid fence behind with quite some force. This raises a couple of points

1. could the air fence be anchored to the ground to protect low crashing riders (AJ is not the first to slide under the fence

2. Was AJ really fit to ride in the re-run. At best he looked dazed and at worst looked concussed. Either way I 'm not convinced he was safe to be in control of a 500cc motor bike.

got to agree there, but this is a World Final..oops...GP

The Overall score for the top 3 riders is:

Tricky 115pts

Nicki 114pts

Crumpie 113pts

With regards to tonight's GP, good racing and nice to see them on a proper racetrack for a change. Very impressed with Tomas Topinka's performance, he really put 2 fingers up to the people who didn't think he warranted a place as a wildcard, he showed them what a capable rider he is and really mixed it with the big boys, I am sure he will get a great reception at Lynn next week :)

Also impressed with Holta, good performace to reach the final and once again Hans Andersen makes the top 8. Although he seemed to put in a much better performance tonight than he did at Coventry this week. Glad to see Hans ans AJ get up after the big accident, thank god for the air fences, it looked very nasty.

I am not a Crumpy fan but he did deserve his victory and just can't believe how this Championship fight is hotting up with 2 points seperating the top 3, you couldn't make it any better.

I have to say I don't think Nicki Pedersen did anything wrong in Ht 14, I was watching tonight with someone who really doesn't have a high opinion of Nicki and even he couldn't see what Nicki did wrong. I am surprised nobody has tried to blame him for the incident with Hans & AJ. He had a great race with TRick, really exciting, hard racing - if he's as bad as people make out, that would have been a prime oppourtunity for him to have put TRick in the fence but he rode fair. The preview before the GP where Sky made that comment about him putting his own grandmother in the fence, was meant be taken lightheartedly, I don't think Sky were trying to offend.

Anyway just my opinion, I don't want to get involved with the war over is Nicki dangerous or not on this forum, we will all have different views so lets respect that!! :)

Bar him trying to take Hans through the fence Nicki seemed reletively alright and well behaved tonight..........though my dad claimed that the Andreas/Hans crash was partly Nickis fault for not shutting off when Holta cut across them all.............

As the commentator said at the beginning "Nikki P would put his own grandmother through the fence if it meant he could win"!! see it's not just us fans sitting at home watching that see him for what he really is :evil:

Yawn yawn :roll: Do you really believe Nicki would put a member of his family through the fence just to win a GP :roll: For god's sake grow up and smell the roses :roll:

Hey Mark, How's U?

Well Shazzy was standing next to me at Eastie when a certain Mr. Crump burst through the wooden fence, injured, just near us ... We reckoned this was not his personal choice , but may have been at the persuasive power of a certain Mr. P.

This kind of leaves an impression ...

Pedersen roses - too many thorns ...

I thought the opening sequence with the 7 wanted riders was excellent, certainly a new, refreshing twist on things.

Yeah loved that..where are these things to advertise the sport inbetween programmes on Sky?

As for the meeting, well done to Crumpy. I don't like the guy particularly but he's definitely hitting form at the moment and looked a class above. Fair play, he's got the determination and the engines - all he needs is the luck.

Thought Holta was lucky to stay in after that Andersen/Jonsoon crash. And Adams didn't think too much of Nicki P's tactics in that race to the line judging by his body languauge after that race.

Other than that a far better GP than a lot recently and the title chase looks brilliant going into the last rounds. :)

There wasn't much chance of seeing many forum members in the crowd as 99% of the time the very biased cameraman (he must have been from Poland?) focused on the Polish fans whenever any supporters were shown. Did have a very good view of Julie from Coventry right at the beginning though. :D