British Speedway Forum

Hope Arlo has a speedy recovery.

get well soon arlo

what a meeting gr8 stuff tai is a class him and holder gonna be classics between them in gps in future

well done to al riders on a gr8 nights entertainment now back to the boring stuff off watching lynn lol

fantastic meeting, brilliant racing, all riders gave 100%, great to see kozza showing brundle the best way around the NA, ash would of been proud

But if i am correct, they raced eachother 3 times and James beat Kozza twice and Kozza beat him once.

But does it matter at the end of the day, it was a meeting for AJ and to raise money to be donated to his choice of charity, who beat who is irrelevent :)

But does it matter at the end of the day, it was a meeting for AJ and to raise money to be donated to his choice of charity, who beat who is irrelevent

Was there a collection CTF?

Sounds like a great night, well done to all concerned. Good to see Kozza finding his feet and starting to fulfill his potential. Get Well Real Soon, Arlo.

my pictures from the meeting HERE

Was there a collection CTF?

Do you know I think there was meant to be one, but it did not happen while we were there. Normally the riders come round during the interval, but we didn't see one rider come round. We left earlier than normal, so don't know if a collection was done afterwards.

Do you know I think there was meant to be one, but it did not happen while we were there. Normally the riders come round during the interval, but we didn't see one rider come round. We left earlier than normal, so don't know if a collection was done afterwards.

In the email received about this meeting it just said 'a donation would be made to the Association of Blind Dogs'. No mention of a collection.

In the prog it said they hope they raise lots of money for the Association for Guide Dogs for the Blind and that they will be holding a collection for the SRBF?? Perhaps that didn't happen because of the lower crowd than normal. I must have dreamt that they were having a collection for the Guide Dogs.

In the prog it said they hope they raise lots of money for the Association for Guide Dogs for the Blind and that they will be holding a collection for the SRBF?? Perhaps that didn't happen because of the lower crowd than normal. I must have dreamt that they were having a collection for the Guide Dogs.

Yes in the programme it said there would be a collection for the SRBF, and I was sure that they would have come round during the break. Even if the crowds were lower than normal I am sure they would have a got a little extra money.