British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackson

Cardiff Pre Grand Prix

Hi just wondered if any of you kind people could let me know what entertainment was planned for before the GP starts?

Are the under15's doing some races as in previous years? if so, have you any idea of what time they are on? :unsure:

last year i was a bit annoyed with myself as i missed them and got there half way through either Bonnie Tyler or the Spandau Ballet chap! :blink: Remembered......Tony Hadley!!!!!

Hi just wondered if any of you kind people could let me know what entertainment was planned for before the GP starts?

Are the under15's doing some races as in previous years? if so, have you any idea of what time they are on? :unsure:

last year i was a bit annoyed with myself as i missed them and got there half way through either Bonnie Tyler or the Spandau Ballet chap! :blink: Remembered......Tony Hadley!!!!!

I'm not sure about the under 15's, but the entertainment is......................are you sitting down?

Belinda Carlisle :rolleyes::lol:

There is some sort of motocross jumping display too.

Oi less of the taking the mick out of Belinda - Im actually looking forward to seeing her too :lol::oops::lol:

Oi less of the taking the mick out of Belinda - Im actually looking forward to seeing her too :lol::oops::lol:

Don't think you will have many watching with you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Belinda's alright , quite fit in her younger days . Dont think i'll be giving up drinking time to rush in to listen to her though . :wink:

If there is a Moto x freestyle display, that would be pretty cool!

As for belinda, well, if i remember correctly i thought she was pretty fit when i was a kid! :wink: Not sure about the music tho! :lol:

Sounds like decent Family fun saying that i am going with my son and my Dad!!!

Any more info on Under 16s, moto x freestyle display and a start time would be appreciated, or indeed a web address with some information on what they have planned, then i can look it up for myself.

cheers

Paul

Oh and by the way.........Up the Bandits :wink:

If there is a Moto x freestyle display, that would be pretty cool!

As for belinda, well, if i remember correctly i thought she was pretty fit when i was a kid! :wink: Not sure about the music tho! :lol:

Sounds like decent Family fun saying that i am going with my son and my Dad!!!

Any more info on Under 16s, moto x freestyle display and a start time would be appreciated, or indeed a web address with some information on what they have planned, then i can look it up for myself.

cheers

Paul

Oh and by the way.........Up the Bandits :wink:

Entertainment starts at 6 - first race at 7. Probably entertainment during the interval to.

Any more info on Under 16s,

Its been reported down this way and on Somerset site and Exeter site that locals Lloyd Barrett (son of Wayne Barrett) and Nathan Stoneman are both involved in junior demonstration races before the event. I am not sure of who else what time or anything.

Gates open at 5,were the youngsters not on last year between 5 and 6 before the music etc??? seems a shame if thats the case this year, cant maximise the people there seeing them,apologies if this has been covered elsewhere or incorrect timings.

Edited by Nevs

looking forward to seeing Belinda Carlisle , that will take back to my younger days, they usually have a special surprise Guest appearance at half time, who can forget year was Chas n Dave, who I thought were both dead, bit of a shock when they came out a sung that classic number Rabbit, nearly choked on Shadders jellied eels.

Entertainment starts at 6 - first race at 7. Probably entertainment during the interval to.

Correction - it appears that the entertainment is starting earlier this year. It states on my tickets that the pre-event entertainment starts at 5.30pm

Gates open 5.00pm

Entertainment 5.30pm

Speedway 7pm