British Speedway Forum
sirmattyisbac

Referee Needs To Go To Specsavers

Found a place where you can send comments to the FIM....I have already done so and I suggest others do.

http://www.fim.ch/en/guestBook.asp?item=57

This is the FIM guestbook.....they don't seem to have an email address....wonder why?

Where did you post it as the last post is dated 07/06/08. Or has the FIM removed it?

Where did you post it as the last post is dated 07/06/08. Or has the FIM removed it?

I'm not sure that posting here is going to be very helpful........ ive just done a test run and it looks like it is sent to the admin who will then decide if it goes up or not.............. and of course admin is most likely some bod who doesnt even work in the FIM offices or is general IT dogsbody there

I still think letters are far more effective than emails which are easily dismissed out of hand

I have found this page of locations for IMG http://www.imgworld.com/about/office_locations.sps but it needs to go to the correct location and to the correct guy............ does anyone know the name of the IMG guy who has been popping up in the GP's giving presentations?

on the FIM pages I found this:

BSI Speedway Ltd.

McCormack House

Burlington Lane

GB - London W4 2TH

Mr Paul Bellamy

Tel.: +44 208 233 5300

Fax: +44 208 233 6464

E-mail: speedway@imgworld.com

it lists it as BSI but it gives an IMG email address.................... I wouldnt be suprised if this was the correct place for IMG

and for the FIM:

FEDERATION INTERNATIONALE DE MOTOCYCLISME (FIM)

Address: Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme, 11 route Suisse, 1295 Mies, SWITZERLAND.

Tel: +41 2 2950 9500. Fax: +41 2 2950 9501.

Email: fim@fim.ch

I returned to speedway in 2000 after a 10 year absence (which was due to sport and work commitments).

I have steadily become disillusioned with the way the sport is run from PL, to Elite, to GP (no experience of Conference, so cannot comment).

I have been one of the people who say we must continue to support the sport, otherwise we will regret it when it is gone.

Sadly, I am beginning to feel that what we have at the moment is getting close to not being worth saving.

The sport is run by a whole bunch of incompetent idiots, who treat the fans with utter contempt.

I'm very close to giving up on it; I never thought I would have said that a few years ago.

:cry:

Is there any chance that the FIM can publish which referee will be officiating at each GP?

Just so I know whether it is worth setting the DVD recorder. :mad:

Aren't riders supposed to ride a straight line out of the gate??

how many times in the GP do we see gate 1 and gate 4 clash on the 1st bend

You are right....I did not check to see if my post was indeed posted....my guess is they will run them up after checking them first and since I was not too kind to one of their referee's it probably won't go on.

The FIM is still the place to go though, since they are totally responsible for assigning referee's.

You are right....I did not check to see if my post was indeed posted....my guess is they will run them up after checking them first and since I was not too kind to one of their referee's it probably won't go on.

The FIM is still the place to go though, since they are totally responsible for assigning referee's.

not necessarily

we dont truly know the dynamics and power struggles in the background.............. IMG promote these events and no doubt outlay a lot of money to do so.......... I am certain that they do not want refs blowing their hard work and I am sure that they have clout

Unbelievable decisions all night.

I am niether an Adams or Bjarne Pedersen fans but felt for the pair of them, Adams expecially the refs decision was criminal.

Paul Bellamy is the Managing director for BSI Speedway.

how many times in the GP do we see gate 1 and gate 4 clash on the 1st bend

My thoughts entirely. If Nicki P was going to take that line from gate 4 then he should have been prepared for the consequences and so should the ref.

Paul Bellamy is the Managing director for BSI Speedway.

thx Kris

so does that mean he is the hands on guy in charge of speedway for IMG?

thx Kris

so does that mean he is the hands on guy in charge of speedway for IMG?

I guess so. In the programme, it lists Bellamy behind John Postlethwaite as "Consultant - Speedway" and at the top Rob Armstrong as "Senior Vice President IMG Motorsports"

If that rule was enforced, at least one rider would be excluded from every race. :neutral:

I would like to know what the thoughts are from the POlish members of this forum.

Is he rated highly in Poland?

Is he normally so bad?

Does he seek fame?

What is he like in normal Polish league meetings?

Just curious.

I would like to know what the thoughts are from the POlish members of this forum.

Is he rated highly in Poland?

Is he normally so bad?

Does he seek fame?

What is he like in normal Polish league meetings?

Just curious.

And whats the Polish translation of 'the referees a w****r'? :D