British Speedway Forum

im not a knocker, like i said im a massive nicki fan, love him, he never saw hampel on his knees, he looked back, noticed hampel wasnt there and cheered

But with Hampel pumping his fists against the track. I think NP realised there was no concern over his safety. So was entitled to celebrate someone's error. Thirty thousand football fans celebrate own goals.....but if there was there was incident regarding a clash of heads in the build-up, they would be little cheers.

Well there you go, the guy is not even ridng here this season and just look at the reponse this thread is getting!

It doesn't matter whether you hate him or love him, the fact is he gets a reaction from fans, he is a character, one of the very few in speedway these days. I think he's great for the sport!

Not another knocker, its simply true NP is scum.

:wink::shock:

nicki is a disgrace tonight,

Yeh yeh yeh, nicki is a disgrace & team GB are the real world champions because they are........err......team GB.

Denmark are the world cup champions because they are the best team...fact.....they have fatastic team spirit...fact...you are a prat....fact. :approve:

Message to mods..ban me if want I don't give a rats. I just get completely ** off with the blinkered anti Nicki Pedersen crap churned out in here. No doubt it was his fault it rained tonight. He's the world individual champion & the world team cup champion, get over it.

Night night.

Not another knocker, its simply true NP is scum.

& you are the British speedway forum twit of the year. :rolleyes:

Edited by Liontamer

Yeh yeh yeh, nicki is a disgrace & team GB are the real world champions because they are........err......team GB.

Denmark are the world cup champions because they are the best team...fact.....they have fatastic team spirit...fact...you are a prat....fact. :approve:

Post of the night Lt. :approve:

nicki pedersen is a true out and out rider not like some the mamby pambyf riders of gb put up for the world cup.will gb ever win the world cup

i doubut it will denmark win next year i rhink so .. oh yea i am a big fan of nickis.s

Nicki was punching the air himself when Hampel came off.

There is nothing wrong with it IMO, you are bound to be happy. You have got the result you want, this is the World Cup Final, almost as big as it gets for these riders. They are representing their country and are on the edge of one of their greatest moments of their career. Full credit to Denmark, especially to Nicki and Hans who were both superb B)

Spot on Najjer, for Gods sake its a World Cup Final...what do people think their watching...cricket? Its fantastic for the sport to have true characters involved, in the days when we had proper promoters in the UK, they would actively cultivate the bad boy image to create more interest, the Carter/Penhall clashes were great for the sport for example.

I'm sure Nicki didnlt want to see Hampel hurt but I'm not going to nail him to the wall for celebrating the fact his opponent hadn't finished an imprtant race, I'd like to see more characters like Nicki in the league not less.

Its riders like N Pedersen who put bums on seats,now let me think!,where have we got falling attendencies this season? thats right the EL where N Pedersen does'nt ride.

Come back Nicky,your clashes with J Crump,L Adams, H Andersen and even Scotty are sadly missed in the EL and the fact you were booed at Cardiff shows that fans fear, not hate you.

Its riders like N Pedersen who put bums on seats,now let me think!,where have we got falling attendencies this season? thats right the EL where N Pedersen does'nt ride.

Come back Nicky,your clashes with J Crump,L Adams, H Andersen and even Scotty are sadly missed in the EL and the fact you were booed at Cardiff shows that fans fear, not hate you.

Absolutely spot on. :approve:

Bums on seats is what it is all about.I would think in large part it was because of Nicki that 18,000 people went to a speedway meeting in what had been terrible weather most of the day.

And i spoke briefly to Ove Fundin and he talked along similar lines.He said "I used to like riding at Wimbledon,but the fans there didn't like me".Same thing though.The fans used to flock to see Ove's clashes with Ronnie Moore

im the 1st to say im one of his biggest fans,9hans is my fav) just ask my speedway buddies from belle vue), but what he just did and cheer when he realised hampel was the one that fell was out of order, hampel could have been injured, nicki needs a long hard look at himself there, :mad:

Oh for goodness sake. Yes, Nicki is the Prince Of Darkness and we all love to boo him. But he did bugger all wrong last night. :rolleyes::wink:

All the best

Rob

im the 1st to say im one of his biggest fans,9hans is my fav) just ask my speedway buddies from belle vue), but what he just did and cheer when he realised hampel was the one that fell was out of order, hampel could have been injured, nicki needs a long hard look at himself there, :mad:

Get a grip!!

Some speedway fans do really live in their own fluffy little world. Quite sad really.

Riders fall off, people cheer and are pleased when it gifts their team points and possibly the match. It's a normal human reaction.

Nobody really wants to see them hurt, but when riders slide off at the back unopposed, most fans, riders and officials will be pleased if their team gains from it. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

This is competitive sport for christ's sake, not a school sports day - 3 cheers for the winner and all that mallarky.

Can you elaborate on that Dekker?
just saying what NP thinks were all like.

i think everyone should calm down ere, as i have stated earlier, i love nicki, i have always said i would have nicki any day over crump, i have always defended him, yesterday was just as i saw it, im sorry to offend anyone