British Speedway Forum

Hello.

I feel the need to post this after the shocking treatment of Nicki Pedersen by a large group of morons on Saturday at the Grand Prix. I would like to know why Pedersen was subjected to all those boos and jeers for really, no reason at all.

Was you watching the same meeting :blink: he was a dirty cheating git! nothing more nothing less and that from a Moron who booed him! If Nicki hadn't of made his foul move the referee wouldn't of had to make the decision!!!!

danish dave

not sure many people dislike denamrk cos of the world cup four years ago. think its more to do with people not liking nicki or hans maybe cos of their hard riding.

i was surprised that nicki got booed on the parade though.

I'm gonna cut to the chase here. Hans & Nicki are hard riders. Scotty and the rest of the moaning Brits are too nice and dive like Ronaldo. Who is more likely to be receiving the gold medal at the World Cup in a few weeks??? Certainly not the 'oh 15 points is still good in a final' crew :rolleyes:

It`s become a tradition to boo him at Cardiff, like someone said on one of the many other threads on this subject- it`s panto

Edited by pitstop

you've lost me now i'm afraid!!

F1 driver from the 70`s , got a bit warm after a crash

Nicki never said any of that not one "ya know" :wink:

Was you watching the same meeting :blink: he was a dirty cheating git! nothing more nothing less and that from a Moron who booed him! If Nicki hadn't of made his foul move the referee wouldn't of had to make the decision!!!!

Well thats just stupid. Any other case of 2 riders coming together on the first bend would just be looked over. There was nothing dirty about Pedersen or Adams.

You have no reason to dislike him, had Scott Nicholls been in yellow I guarantee you would of been saying you agree with Adams exclusion.

Some good points made here but can I come back with a counter arguement

I attended the Parken GP.

1. Drunks were dropping pints of lager from the top tier on to the bottom tier spectators. Despite repeated requests to the security absolutely zitch was done. At £4 a pint, that's madness.

2. I sat behind 4 swedish people, a family group who were kitted out in Swedish gear & with flags. A Danish guy, sitting directly in front of the family, turned around midway through the evening & threatened the teenage girl. He had clearly had one too many but to threaten an 18yo, to promise to break her flag in half if she waved it again, was bloody awful to witness.

The point I'm making is that a few beers, a bit of patroitism, the pantomine villian in Nikki P, can cause a reaction. If he was a footballer he'd get far worse each week playing away from home.

Please see my other comments on another thread, I thought Nikki P was harshly treated but he's not been blameless in the past in GP's having knocked off Greg Hancock etc. Hans is a super lad & top rider but he's been a pillock as well on occasions.

Get over it.

F1 driver from the 70`s , got a bit warm after a crash

oh ok. knew he was an f1 driver. but thats all i know.

i just meant with all the talking about nicki, his ears must be hot.

I'm gonna cut to the chase here. Hans & Nicki are hard riders. Scotty and the rest of the moaning Brits are too nice and dive like Ronaldo. Who is more likely to be receiving the gold medal at the World Cup in a few weeks??? Certainly not the 'oh 15 points is still good in a final' crew :rolleyes:

But Rob, have you ever realised that you actually sound like one of those "moaning Brits" ? that is all you seem to do!

Not if he was the one in the wrong ...... which I don't think Leigh was, the only reason Bjarne was excluded was because the ref had made a rubbishe decision earlier in similar curcumstances and couldn't be seen to be inconsistent.

oh ok. knew he was an f1 driver. but thats all i know.

i just meant with all the talking about nicki, his ears must be hot.

Yeah i know just takin the piss :wink:

My moaning is different. I moan about how crap we are. Everyone else moans about how unlucky we always seem to be at the world cups & gp's

My moaning is different. I moan about how crap we are. Everyone else moans about how unlucky we always seem to be at the world cups & gp's

Well this is the British Speedway Moaners Forum is it not?