British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Polish Ref Out Of Gps

Clerk of the Course at Poole and Cardiff Paul Applin was interviewed during tonights interval, and confirmed that saturdays ref (can't spell his name :rolleyes: ) has been removed from the next Gp, and in all likelyhood will not officiate again this season. Thankfully.

Good. :approve:

I just hope that Mr Clean's view that he should be officiating in the Conference League doesn't come true now. :blink:

Thats good news for everyone except him! I hope that was decided before 11pm last Saturday evening. Hopefully that will also apply to future seasons of the GP series as well.

I wonder if Nicki Pedersen is about to launch a petition to get him reinstated :blink:

Bet Tsunami would sign it

:blink::blink:

:lol:

Guest PanthersChamp06

Awww....then fun and controversy...gone :cry:

RIP Marek...we will all miss you, bless your soul :cry:

I wonder if Nicki Pedersen is about to launch a petition to get him reinstated

Bet Tsunami would sign it

No problem to me. The man made honest decisions according to the rules but it has turned out to be controversial. Maybe the riders have forced it and would prefer all4back for every fall. :lol:

Funny that his explanation in another thread was the exact reasons I posted on another thread and said within 10 secs of Nicki's fall caused by Leigh. Are we the only ones that know the rules or is it now rider power. :neutral:

:blink::blink:

No problem to me. The man made honest decisions according to the rules but it has turned out to be controversial. Maybe the riders have forced it and would prefer all4back for every fall. :lol:

Funny that his explanation in another thread was the exact reasons I posted on another thread and said within 10 secs of Nicki's fall caused by Leigh. Are we the only ones that know the rules or is it now rider power. :neutral:

Ah,but was it the riders or the F.I.M. that removed him?

And as for your blind spot as regards Nicki :rolleyes:

As I said before,I just happen to think the ref was wrong on both occasions,but hey,I certainly won`t lose any sleep over it.

Unless the mrs is snoring again :lol:

this is good news. :approve:

:unsure: What? that the ref is out or that DB has cured his insomnia issues? :lol:

Nicki's fall caused by Leigh.

Wing Mirrors once more the problem. It must be the case in future that Leigh Adams and B. Pedersen not be allowed to use such things in Gp's. It is so not right and totally unfair for the riders behind.

:unsure: What? that the ref is out or that DB has cured his insomnia issues? :lol:

i meant the polish ref being removed from the gp's

i meant the polish ref being removed from the gp's

Oh,so now my insomnia is a cause of amusement to you :lol:

Thanks very much :lol:

looks like i'm digging myself a deeper hole. i'll quit now before i make it worse! :wink:

looks like i'm digging myself a deeper hole. i'll quit now before i make it worse! :wink:

:lol: Don`t worry,I can`t sleep anyway :lol: