British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rico

THE BIG ONE - Bydgoszcz Grand Prix

Wonderful result as far as I'm concerned :D Gollob best rider on show by far, Crumpy is my god and he and Nicki were by far the 2 most determined riders there :D

If Crump and Pedersen make the A final in Hamar, Tricks had it :approve:

I do have this conspiracy theory that Olsen doctored the best track in the world to prevent such good racing so that the one off tracks look better by comparison :evil:

Hes 12 down!( i think)

He needs to win it and BOTH Pedersen and Crump go out as early as pos!

COME ON CRUMPY...................you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have this conspiracy theory that Olsen doctored the best track in the world to prevent such good racing so that the one off tracks look better by comparison

Sounds about right to me. The racing was good but not as good as it could have been there tonight imo.

By Trees - The racing was good but not as good as it could have been there tonight imo
Blimey, talk about picky! It might not have been THE BEST meeting we've seen at Bydgoszcz but it was still WAY WAY better than any other GP this year! So if it was tampered with by Ole (...yeah, right), then he failed miserably.

Guest KEZ B

fully enjoyed it last night shame no brits in final.

my favorite to win has to be grumpy?

Thoroughly enjoyed the meeting and a fully deserved win. The polish fans certainly get behind their riders well done Tomas Gollob. To be honest I was so engrossed I never even noticed Protasiewicz make the final how did he get there? I was really hoping the brits were gonna be 1-2 in the semi but not meant to be :-( Again the same people moaning about the track but what a change it was seeing 4 riders all in one camera shot for 4 laps. Good close fast racing and this is certainly the GP to be at. Best moment was Sullivan having a strop and chucking his bike on the floor :D:) So it goes down to the last one and I for one can't wait GO ON NICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The polish fans certainly get behind their riders

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do the British get behind our riders. The Poles we met in Cardiff were excellent they said "We cheer Gollob to win, he out then we cheer your British Scottie Nicholls & Mark Loram, they out we go RYAN RYAN RYAN. Met up with them inside the stadium and I must admit out of all the fans from all over the world I have met these have to be the most inoffensive I have ever met.......... Well Done Thomas you did your fans and country proud, especially the girl who signed the cross and cried at the end :lol: (the one with the mega long finger nails!!!!!)

i think the cameraman and producer liked her... and a couple of pretty girls in white tops....

can see their point though....

I saw her 4 times yesterday :D walking around the stadium 8) !

Do you think the programme directors have scouts who suss out the the most attractive females prior to filming?

i hope so.....

Do you think the programme directors have scouts who suss out the the most attractive females prior to filming?

Definitely 8) but it wasn`t a hard job :)

PLEASE remember its a family forum before answering that one Steve! :twisted:

Seems to me that all Polish ladies are very attractive and all the Polish blokes wear peculiar hats and blow trumpets :lol: :roll: ;-)

It might not have been THE BEST meeting we've seen at Bydgoszcz but it was still WAY WAY better than any other GP this year!

Thought thas similar to what I put anyhow ;-)

The thing is I know Huggy at Lynn can make a track as grippy or as slick as "he" likes, he knows exactly how much shale to put on, how much water, what conditions the weather will create, what the watertable does etc etc, so yeah I think it was Oles decision to make Bydgoszcz like it was.

I may sound hung up on track preparation, u're probably right ... lol Thing is it was only Gollob who'd practised on that track day in and day out (near quote by Julia bradbury!) who could go out wide effectively. I must dig out last years GP from there and compare it, i remember last years to be breathtaking whereas imo this years was not. I think as fans we are right to demand good racing for our money, if we keep accepting processions that's what we will get???