British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

What's the night life like in Vojens? If Lynch has any sense he'll slap a "nightlife" ban on the riders ahead of the race-off, otherwise they'll be out on the pop while the Swedes and Poles are working night and day on their equipment.

From what I've heard, Vojens is in the middle of nowhere

It is, beautiful countryside from what I remember.

Correct!!

The only thing good about the local area was a Pizza place not far from the stadium which baked Pizza's that were too big to go through the fron door faceup!!(The Aussie Haunt I believe!)

But that was a s good as it got!!! :rolleyes:

What is disgusting is your spelling :lol:

it is because i am not as smart as you. :wink:

Read through all these posts, and what a really pathetic thread. Fair play to Middlo come on here and having his say, and total respect to him, I think that the guy is an excellent manager, but it was time to go for him, the words he had took them as far as he could spring to mind, nothing wrong with that and it happens to the best of managers in sport.

Come on people we are judging Jim Lynch here on one performance, yes I think that he made a bad call going into the meeting with Simon Stead and Oliver Allen, and I would have gone with Tai Woffenden and Eddie Kennett, but I seem to remember a hell of lot peopleon here were sceptical on having Tai in the team anyway, and would have Middlo took the bold move, I don't know only he knows that, but history will show that I think he would not have.

Onto the Captain Ego Subedei, how can you take the man serious when he waits until page 10 and numerous posts before he realises that we lost last night because of Simon Stead, and then he realises that this was a team event and then has a go at the Nicholls, but if you are British then Subedei is going to have a go.

I tend to try and look at the positives, in the middle of the meeting team GB, came alive and started to show us that they can compete, we were a matchfor the other teams then, but it showed what we are capable of and what we can do, and I think that we need to look to draw a line under this meeting and move on.

I just hope that if we don't qualifyfor the Final people lay of the likes of Tai and Eddie, what team GB needs to do is to plan for the future we need to put our faith in the Youth of team, and give them tlme, both Eddie and Tai are the top of a bunch of potentially very good crop of youngsters that we have in this country, and what is needed now is for us to get behind them and support them, yes they might not bring instant success, but I believe that we might just see some success if we do.

i think we either need one expert tuner in the pits or we need to go undercover and see what the other teams are doing!!!

Go on then I'm up for the job can I start with CampStekkers please :approve:

You can't really believe that that was good enough tonight? - although I understand you can't say so on here.

Should of kept him talking, because he would of done eventually :wink:

The sooner rosco is put in we can go back to winning ways .

and you think Middlo was a yes man :lol:

i defy anyone on this forum to show me anything positive you have ever had to say about anything to do with British Speedway.

Mark Loram Uncle Ted & You never said a bad word about any of them :approve:

Not as many as you as gb boss

Onion I think you are being ignored give up :wink:

AHA!! ALMOST A COMPLIMENT!

nah just a blip, it wont happen on here and you know it !!!

Read through all these posts, and what a really pathetic thread. Fair play to Middlo come on here and having his say, and total respect to him, I think that the guy is an excellent manager, but it was time to go for him, the words he had took them as far as he could spring to mind, nothing wrong with that and it happens to the best of managers in sport.

Come on people we are judging Jim Lynch here on one performance, yes I think that he made a bad call going into the meeting with Simon Stead and Oliver Allen, and I would have gone with Tai Woffenden and Eddie Kennett, but I seem to remember a hell of lot peopleon here were sceptical on having Tai in the team anyway, and would have Middlo took the bold move, I don't know only he knows that, but history will show that I think he would not have.

Onto the Captain Ego Subedei, how can you take the man serious when he waits until page 10 and numerous posts before he realises that we lost last night because of Simon Stead, and then he realises that this was a team event and then has a go at the Nicholls, but if you are British then Subedei is going to have a go.

I tend to try and look at the positives, in the middle of the meeting team GB, came alive and started to show us that they can compete, we were a matchfor the other teams then, but it showed what we are capable of and what we can do, and I think that we need to look to draw a line under this meeting and move on.

I just hope that if we don't qualifyfor the Final people lay of the likes of Tai and Eddie, what team GB needs to do is to plan for the future we need to put our faith in the Youth of team, and give them tlme, both Eddie and Tai are the top of a bunch of potentially very good crop of youngsters that we have in this country, and what is needed now is for us to get behind them and support them, yes they might not bring instant success, but I believe that we might just see some success if we do.

The only reason we scored in mid/late meeting was that we had a run of inside gates, and we still did not utilize them to our best advantage. This emphasises how strange it was to use the joker on gate 4 in heat 6.

Jesus, this thread makes depressing reading - not so much for the topic, but for some of the comments. Some from those who know no better and assume themselves as speaking from some superior position than others and some from posters who I had more respect for. Talk about a 15 page assassination of those involved in the sport. :neutral:

English riders must devote their life and sacrifcie things for be as good as you can get in Speedway

That's the problem, they can't do it :unsure: They get a bike, a nice painted van with International Speedway Rider on the side (despite the fact they think FIM means first in McDonalds) and then they make a list of excuses, with the current favourites being: I can't get out of the start; it's very slick out there; I can't get my set up right; I've just changed bikes because the first one's not working; I'm ill :unsure: with the list still growing :rolleyes:

Fair play to Middlo come on here and having his say,

im sorry, i dont believe that was Middlo for one minute.

If you fill our league full of foreign riders then what do you expect.

By the way Come on Adrian Rymel.

Pardon.

and there is no god

There is in Manchester :wink:

But they are all riders who know the Brandon track like the back of their hands. What excuse do they have? :blink:

Very true AndyM,but not prepared like last night.

Pearson pinning GB hopes on a 17 year old kid. What a plum. :rolleyes:

One has to start somewhere,and where better than the best 17 yr old on the planet.

GB shouldn't be doing as badly as they did, though.

As I said earlier...Look at the Swedish team. Their team is no better than the GB one on league form.

The only difference would appear to be that they either have some national pride or they were better motivated by their manager....

it sadens me to say it,but i totally agree.

The sooner rosco is put in we can go back to winning ways .

Get real,even Piggot could,nt of won the Derby on a Donkey.

But Middlo has to keep everyone sweet, otherwise he might not be invited into the global superstar's pit area at the next GP.

See post 162

It's little wonder the riders were upset to see you go.

With an attitude like that, they could get away with blue murder!

"One heat winner lads, never mind you all tried really hard!" :rolleyes:

See above quote,you are both caught hook, line and sinker. :lol:

im sorry, i dont believe that was Middlo for one minute.

Sorry Steve, but think you'll find it actually is.

really?

im suprised :blink:

What's the night life like in Vojens? If Lynch has any sense he'll slap a "nightlife" ban on the riders ahead of the race-off, otherwise they'll be out on the pop while the Swedes and Poles are working night and day on their equipment.

woffinden is not old enough to drink is he? and i doubt if the others have earned enough this season to afford to get drunk in denmark.

If it is,then he should have more respect for himself and fellow GB members than to get involved in a squable with the Mongolian anything to do with B Vue or GB that is Subedei.