British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

That's what his Dad said and he really dislikes speedway, somehow though he likes to watch the starts :rolleyes:

Edited by shazzybird

Reproduced from the BSPA website and dated Sunday 13 July:

Jim Lynch: "The lads don't need a big team talk from me. They're determined to put on a good show after last year's disappointment."

Dereliction of duty by Mr Lynch?

True words from Lynch.

The riders are professionals? which mean they dont need anyone telling them that they shall do on the track - to give it all in every race, you has responsibility to the the public that pays your wages and to the sponsors.

They are there to win it for all the cost otherwise they can sell their bikes and do something else in life.

/ Mikael

Yes Sandman STOP IT!!!! After last night TEAM GB are a laughing stock already by some!

no no carry on, and while you're at it why don't you encourage Sky to use last years ads again :D (or was it the year before)

Edited by stevehone

was interesting how Nigel Pearson mentioned GB should have had some sort of warm up or practise, yet an ex GB manager said they were pointless and weren't needed as nobody learns anything.

You mentioned patriotism, if you are so patriotic (which I don't doubt for a single minute) why haven't you got any Brits in your team at Poole?

I am the manager its what it says in the word manage.Matt employs the riders I just look after them at the meetings.I would love a team of Brits but I am afraid there are not enough in the Elite League to go around all the teams.

Why do you doubt my patriotism?? I will be very interested in your reasoning behind that statement.

No editing apart from the application of bold - so is reasoning actually required ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Someone should print out messages from this forum and show them to the riders. That should fire them up!

no no carry on, and while you're at it why don't you encourage Sky to use last years ads again :D (or was it the year before)

:lol::lol: yeah go on, you'd know all about faking orgasms wouldn't ya!!!! :lol::lol:

Someone should print out messages from this forum and show them to the riders. That should fire them up!

Theres a number of threads opened since last night and if there was as much feeling from the riders as there has been on here then we wouldnt be far wromg.Surely the riders know they have screewed up,the good thing is they can put it right on thursday by at least getting through to saturday.

After a disgraceful performance from Forest away from the City Ground about three seasons ago, then manager Gary Megson grabbed two fans from the terraces who had been a tad vocal and took them in the dressing room and got the two fans to tell the players what they thought of them!

They played much better next time out.

So what was it about the track that meant Danes and Swedes could fly around it and other riders, but our riders couldn't? That's a non-argument! :rolleyes:

Whilst i agree in priciple Andy,in reality some riders like/prefer slicker tracks,whilst others(mainly Brits due to thier grass track roots) seem to ride better on grippy tracks with plenty of dirt,and as the meeting was in the UK,it would of been wise to keep Ole well away from the track and prepare it for a normal Coventry home meeting.It wont make any differance to the result on Thursday or(with a lot of luck) Saturday,but it would of entertained the thousands who turned up and paid good money to watch thier home nation stand a better chance of winning.

:lol::lol: yeah go on, you'd know all about faking orgasms wouldn't ya!!!! :lol::lol:

would i?

apparently that's all you ever did so maybe you're the expert

Edited by stevehone

would i?

apparently that's all you ever did so maybe you're the expert

Oh god you`ve done it now. :o

You mentioned patriotism, if you are so patriotic (which I don't doubt for a single minute) why haven't you got any Brits in your team at Poole?

I am the manager its what it says in the word manage.Matt employs the riders I just look after them at the meetings.I would love a team of Brits but I am afraid there are not enough in the Elite League to go around all the teams.

Why do you doubt my patriotism?? I will be very interested in your reasoning behind that statement.

:rolleyes:

I can't believe for one minute that you have no say in the make up of the Poole team.

Oh god you`ve done it now. :o

that's ok, nowt to do with me

No editing apart from the application of bold - so is reasoning actually required ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

apology cant read left school early to ride speedway!!