British Speedway Forum

Sandie- Make sure you bring the Smurf make up again although i did hear that he wanted to be a Power Ranger this trip looks like there is going to be quite a few British fans going out for this one

Saving that for Bydgoszcz :lol::lol:

I dont know what to pack!!

Clothes and shoes (and deodarant!!) are a good start but so many choices.

8 pairs of shoes laid on the bed so far - oh I dont know!!! :unsure:

Shorts and T-shirts Sandie!..........................oh, and perhaps a bin-liner to wear at the stadium! :rolleyes:

Good to meet you tonight at Lakeside, hopefully see you in Prague, Safe Journey!

Shorts and T-shirts Sandie!..........................oh, and perhaps a bin-liner to wear at the stadium! :rolleyes:

Good to meet you tonight at Lakeside, hopefully see you in Prague, Safe Journey!

same here - good to meet you too.

See you for a pint or two I hope!! :lol:

See its the usual Prague forecast for Saturday !!!!!!!!

Seems everytime . Hope to see some folk over there. Me and Mrs Tyke going FRi dinner ex Leeds

.........would that be an Osama Bin-Liner? :rolleyes:

only a few hours now and ill be jetting off to meet the guys at a bar somewhere in that great city. iii try and see some diffrent sites this time. :lol: will eat and drink to much as usual, all good fun lol

Edited by beercellar

not allowed to go this year, mrs taking 5 of her girlfriends over and left me looking after the kids. dam cheek i reckon :P

Friday was the hottest day of the year in Prague and guess what 8.30 local time it's raining and the sky looks very overcast for the rest of the day

Im thinking Greg Hancock is going to Win this! or at least i hope :lol:

Im thinking Greg Hancock is going to Win this! or at least i hope :lol:

Would anyone be so kind to advise if a live video link is available for this meet. Sitting here in Aus and will get uop early if need be. What time UK is it on? Thanks Heaps

I think its 06:00pm on sky tv, im not aware of any live links sorry!

Would anyone be so kind to advise if a live video link is available for this meet. Sitting here in Aus and will get uop early if need be. What time UK is it on? Thanks Heaps

PM sent.

If that pm was a live link could you send it to me please?

Me too please, our Sky connection has just gone down in Spain, so desperately need a live link if anyone has one. Many thanks.