British Speedway Forum

Well Billy Smart has now offered to do a better job and has threatend to take over the procedings. :shock:

I am please to announce that Stoke will run the 1st round of the 2008 under 15's Championship this Sunday 7.30pm Start.

To Enter contact Nicky at SCB on 01788 560648.

The Redcar round is provisionally Sunday 17 August the day after the Northside round and Glen has organised a room rate of £30 in a local establishment close to the track for Sat eve.I will post a contact number to book in to this plush hotel when I get it.

Phil

Edited by morganbike

Hope all goes well on Sunday --will be at Glasgow so unable to make this one. Good luck to all the lads taking part.

Looks like the lads are getting the run around. Get wise organisers these guys are out of pocket to go to these events.

Why can't you get organised and provide cover for costs incurred for the youngsters. Lets not forget,they are the future.

Or,does nobody care?

Has anyone got an official lineup please?

Early weather report for anyone travelling to Stoke. Its similar to yesterday; blue skies then occasional light shower and windy. Some grey clouds looming but for the moment at least looks promising...

Has anyone got an official lineup please?

Ok so the answer was a no as there wasn't a reply are there any updates anywhere?

any for updates ??

good luck scott day 1st ever meeting hope u do better than i did in my 1st give it all you got

but dont forget...

HAVE FUN

Jamie Dixon

Not sure who won only know scotts score he got 0 but said he had fun :D thats all that matters in the end of the day he is only 15 . Not every1 is Tai lol Could do with more training now he knows what to adjust :)

Not sure who won only know scotts score he got 0 but said he had fun :D thats all that matters in the end of the day he is only 15 . Not every1 is Tai lol Could do with more training now he knows what to adjust :)

What is Scott's surname I like to keep an eye on the Under 15's, you are right not everybody can be a Tai, tell him to keep on training hard.

What is Scott's surname I like to keep an eye on the Under 15's, you are right not everybody can be a Tai, tell him to keep on training hard.

Scott Day he rides with me most of the time .

I will keep him on his paces on track put £10 on racing him that will slowly get him faster.

i will be pushing him alot harder and will be helping him next round aswell as spannering for him.

http://scottdayracing.co.uk/

www.freewebs.com/dixonracing ( mine needs editing but its being turned into a web domain )

Scott Day he rides with me most of the time .

I will keep him on his paces on track put £10 on racing him that will slowly get him faster.

i will be pushing him alot harder and will be helping him next round aswell as spannering for him.

http://scottdayracing.co.uk/

www.freewebs.com/dixonracing ( mine needs editing but its being turned into a web domain )

Keep training guys, I am sure you will do okay, my son used to ride at Sheffield with James Sargeant, Cameron Hoskins and Jason Garrity.

Good Luck to you both.

Delighted to report that Devils mascot Nathan Stoneman won the 250cc section of the GB U15 today at Stoke. Nathan dropped just one point, to highly rated Marc Owen, in his 4 qualifying heats to qualify directly for the final. Nathan took the chequered flag to claim victory ahead of third placed Lloyd Barrett and second placed Conor Dwyer. Unfortunately Marc Owen, the Sittingbourne mascot. suffered untimely engine problems that caused his retirement from the final. I'm told the quality of the day's racing was good and in front of a healthy crowd. Well done to all at Stoke for their last minute intervention to aid the youngsters ! B) B)

Please note amended positions of Lloyd and Conor - apologies for my earlier error.

Edited by tiger of trelawny

Delighted to report that Devils mascot Nathan Stoneman won the 250cc section of the GB U15 today at Stoke. Nathan dropped just one point, to highly rated Marc Owen, in his 4 qualifying heats to qualify directly for the final. Nathan took the chequered flag to claim victory ahead of second placed Lloyd Barrett and third placed Conor Dwyer. Unfortunately Marc Owen, the Sittingbourne mascot. suffered untimely engine problems that caused his retirement from the final. I'm told the quality of the day's racing was good and in front of a healthy crowd. Well done to all at Stoke for their last minute intervention to aid the youngsters ! B) B)

Thanks for that info Tiger, I don't suppose you know the result of the 500cc class.