British Speedway Forum

You know something Sube...your points would have a lot more credence if you weren't so bloody insulting towards others. Your name-calling above is pretty pathetic. It was a hard move on a difficult track, I think most people would admit that, there was no quarter asked or given in several races there last night and this time both riders thankfully stayed on but Bjarne obviously felt hard done by. His reaction was pretty tame to be honest in showing his displeasure. Certainly doesn't warrant your derogatory comments though.

i have to say i disagree with subedei's views on the situation,i think bjarne was disappointed to have lost the lead and reacted as he did,i am sure that on reflection he realises gollob did nothing wrong and regrets his outburst.

but you know something rabbit your indignation would have a lot more crediblity if it ever concerned a non poole rider

i have to say i disagree with subedei's views on the situation,i think bjarne was disappointed to have lost the lead and reacted as he did,i am sure that on reflection he realises gollob did nothing wrong and regrets his outburst.

but you know something rabbit your indignation would have a lot more crediblity if it ever concerned a non poole rider

Have to agree with you there, on reading through all this about Pedersen/Gollob it is only the Danish fans (or the "would be" Danish fans from Britain) and the Poole/Bjarne fans that are outraged by this! :rolleyes:

Gollob came across far more professional in his interview in the pits afterwards I felt! :lol:

Touché! But as I'm not really that interested in commenting on riders from other clubs, you might have a long wait for my credibility. :P

Back to topic - I've no real opinion one way or other on who was at fault, it was a a hard race amongst many last night. What I do object to, is Sube's name-calling - is it really warranted? Surely a point could be made without it?

SuzieQ...think it's taken as read that you wouldn't back Bjarne on this or anything else. ;)

Edited by rabbit

You are absolutely right there Steve, I have friends who are friends of the Blackwells who looked after Nicki Pedersen's engines in GB, they went on holiday to Denmark, and Nicki picked them up from the airport, apparently Nicki was mobbed at the airport, and it took them ages to get out while he signed autographs for fans.

While over there they stay in Nicki Pedersen's flat, and while they were there had to put up with people staring through the windows looking to see if Nicki was in, over in Denmark he is the next most famous face to the Royalty.

WE ARE RED WE ARE WHITE WE ARE DANISH DYNAMITE.. :D

Am still buzzing from it all, what a great speedway night in a completely packed vojens stadion...

Can only agree about nicki, very nice and down to earth and always have time for the fans, we (son and i) were in coventry monday and when nicki was interviewed i just called him and he came over to the fence and was very very surpriced to see 2 danes there,we had a little chat and my son finally got his autograph :P ....

Long story but shortly after the meeting we went into the pit (thanks so much to a very special guy you know who you are for helping us in there) and talked to alot of the riders and both the danish and the english national coach,very nice both of them,but all my son wanted was a chance to talk to nicki and get a photo taken with him and when he came out my son almost attacked nicki hehehehe but he got his photo and a handshake so he was over the moon....

I also had a little chat with Lee Richardson and told him that i was very dissapointed with the english team and that they could of had done a little better for the home crowd and he just said " we were crap" :rolleyes: ...

Anyway from a danish point of view it has been a wonderful week and for neutrals hope you enjoyed the speedway anyway.....

A special mention goes to Jason Crump ,thanks sooooooooo much for taking the time to chat with my son (again), we were both very sad that you had to withdraw even tough you were the enemy :lol: last night, and we both wish you a speedy recovery.......

Edited by Lis

Sorry but I do think that Rabbit has a point, and the fact that it one of her clubs rider s they were talking about has nothing to do with it, Sub comes on here and is for ever name calling riders, he has some very valid points, but they get lost in the fact that he has this habit of calling riders, forum members and other names.

Was shocked that bp the john major of speedway done what he did last night as he is normally the most boring speedway rider on the planet .

No doubt he went back to eating peas today :lol:

Was shocked that bp the john major of speedway done what he did last night as he is normally the most boring speedway rider on the planet .

Pure class :lol:

I have started something now.

My wife says he reminds her of Prince Edward

Rabbit, Pitstop said that not me.

Hmmmm. What happened here ? Anything particulary ?

That would be heat your beloved Bjerre did a pirouette all by his odious little self on turn 2 and still managed to get into the re-run - shameful decision from the referee.

Yes, heat 18 was very strange indeed. Watt laid down (even though without contact) as he obviously saw Bjerre coming straight towards him and then Davidsson fell while exiting the second bend. Don't know if Davidsson managed to get up after the fall but I don't to remember him doing that, so I think at least Bjerre and Davidsson should have been excluded for causing the stoppage, possibly even Watt. In the end, the referee took the easy way out by awarding an all four back restart, despite several riders being the cause of the stoppage. Strange.

BTW, the best team won so congratulations to Team Denmark!

:shock:

he does not look like him.

:shock:

he does not look like him.

Haha, took your time :lol: might not look like him but shares the same charisma! :wink:

Haha, took your time :lol: might not look like him but shares the same charisma! :wink:

Again Rabbit I did not say that.

he does not!

thought this thread was about denmark not 'who does bjarne remind you of!' :wink: