British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Parsloes 1928 nearly

Oxford & Wimbledon

Can anyone throw me some names of riders who rode for both Oxford & the Dons - NOT in more recent Conference days, but in the two clubs' top division days... :unsure:

Ta muchly....

Wot about Leo McAuliffe, Alf Hagon,certainly Ron How-most famous of all I'd say.Going from memory here.

Can anyone throw me some names of riders who rode for both Oxford & the Dons - NOT in more recent Conference days, but in the two clubs' top division days... :unsure: Ta muchly....

I think the old mind must be going, Del-Boy; we covered this just a few months ago - AND YOU EVEN POSTED!!! :rolleyes: Go back and check the "Cheetahs and Dons" thread started by Miro on March 5.

Steve

I think the old mind must be going, Del-Boy; we covered this just a few months ago - AND YOU EVEN POSTED!!! :rolleyes: Go back and check the "Cheetahs and Dons" thread started by Miro on March 5.

Steve

I also seem to remember (?) a similar thread. More names - Jimmy Coy, Jim Tebby, Ron How.

Steve

Yep - you're right..: am losing it big-time..!!!! :rolleyes::wink:

Steve

As Steve says we managed to identify them all last time if you have a look...