British Speedway Forum

Really? Who's the fourth rider? :wink:

Very good point.

Taken from Bees website. Harris Out!!

BEES skipper Chris Harris has had to withdraw from Wednesday's Elite League Riders' Championship after his injury setback at Belle Vue on Monday.

Harris was having difficulty breathing after suffering further damage to his ribs and back when getting out of shape during his first ride at Kirkmanshulme Lane.

In his absence from the Birmingham-staged ELRC (7.30pm), Billy Janniro has agreed to deputise.

ELRC LINE-UP: Chris Holder (Poole), Jason Crump (Belle Vue), Freddie Lindgren (Wolverhampton), Leigh Adams (Swindon), Billy Janniro (Coventry), Edward Kennett (Eastbourne), Piotr Swiderski (Ipswich), Kenneth Bjerre (Peterborough), Charlie Gjedde (Belle Vue), Jurica Pavlic (Swindon), Leigh Lanham (Lakeside), Bjarne Pedersen (Poole), Danny King (Peterborough), Rory Schlein (Ipswich), Hans Andersen (Coventry), Niels Kristian Iversen (Wolverhampton).

Taken from Bees website. Harris Out!!

BEES skipper Chris Harris has had to withdraw from Wednesday's Elite League Riders' Championship after his injury setback at Belle Vue on Monday.

Harris was having difficulty breathing after suffering further damage to his ribs and back when getting out of shape during his first ride at Kirkmanshulme Lane.

In his absence from the Birmingham-staged ELRC (7.30pm), Billy Janniro has agreed to deputise.

ELRC LINE-UP: Chris Holder (Poole), Jason Crump (Belle Vue), Freddie Lindgren (Wolverhampton), Leigh Adams (Swindon), Billy Janniro (Coventry), Edward Kennett (Eastbourne), Piotr Swiderski (Ipswich), Kenneth Bjerre (Peterborough), Charlie Gjedde (Belle Vue), Jurica Pavlic (Swindon), Leigh Lanham (Lakeside), Bjarne Pedersen (Poole), Danny King (Peterborough), Rory Schlein (Ipswich), Hans Andersen (Coventry), Niels Kristian Iversen (Wolverhampton).

So is this also a confirmation that Hans rides. Lets hope so.

Using the theory of replacements in the first running of this, then unless Andersen isn't there, it shouldn't be Janniro.

Using the theory of replacements in the first running of this, then unless Andersen isn't there, it shouldn't be Janniro.

why?

why?

Should go to next in line in the averages (watt or Batchelor? Not sure myself, certainly not Jannir000) regardless of what club the next person in line races for.

Should go to next in line in the averages (watt or Batchelor? Not sure myself, certainly not Jannir000) regardless of what club the next person in line races for.

See what you mean.

Watt has a higher average than batch but as he said he feels rubbish on sky, i would think he would turn it down.

How Pavlic gets in after 2 months I dont Know.

I can't understand why Bjarne mentioned that he doesn't want to do the GPs next year,but one of the meetings he will concentrate on is this! :blink: The ELRC has long been a joke.

He's always been an oddity but we love him for it :lol: Makes a change though don't you think? Besides, I think his resolve may yet waver about the GPs should he manage to claw that 8th place back on Saturday. ;)

Looking at the line-up, it's not the best in terms of names and isn't really in the spirit of the top riders out there, but... there's some exciting riders in there so it could be a cracking meeting. As long as no-one else pulls out that is - it's when the replacements start dipping out, you know you've got problems. :rolleyes:

Edited by rabbit

He's always been an oddity but we love him for it :lol: Makes a change though don't you think? Besides, I think his resolve may yet waver about the GPs should he manage to claw that 8th place back on Saturday. ;)

Its good to hear that hes taking it seriously, as he will have fans who have traveled a long way to support him.

I imagine Nicholls isn't riding as he originally pulled out of the meeting to concentrate on his G.P results, and with just a few days before what could arguably be the biggest meeting of his career (needing to get in the top 8) I would be very suprised if he turned round and wanted to ride.

I dare say Billy is the next in line who is available to ride.

Isn't Jonas Davidsson riding??