British Speedway Forum

Well nothing against certain riders who are turning out for their teams when their top men are pulling out, but to say that's supposed to be the best of the EL, that's pretty poor.

I'll go for Adams to win. :rolleyes:

I think davey watt should get a lot of credit for riding tonight considering he has the flu. Riders have pulled out for less than that!!

I think davey watt should get a lot of credit for riding tonight considering he has the flu. Riders have pulled out for less than that!!

Too right!

Disappointed that Bjarne has pulled out - he's usually not one to muck about with being a diva. Couldn't find any comment to say why he's not riding...unless he caught Davey's flu on Monday. :rolleyes:;) Shame as I would've said he had a good chance of winning.

Just been told no Leigh Lanham tonight.

As i said on an earlier post...when the replacements start pulling out you've got problems. When it's the replacements of the replacement of the original rider, you begin to wonder if the whole thing should just be put down humanely and put out of it's suffering. :neutral:

Edited by rabbit

yea i agree with that too. aye up, that's two things we agree on now lisa. :lol: LOL.

Just been told no Leigh Lanham tonight.

JD instead, I suspected as much!

yea i agree with that too. aye up, that's two things we agree on now lisa. :lol: LOL.

We'll have to put a stop to that!! :wink: Since when do poole and bees fans agree on anything!! :lol:

also...ELRC....and the reserves are Herne and Priest, both conferance league riders at BEST :rolleyes:

''At best''? They're in the top 10 CL riders, and are capable PL reserves so not sure about the ''at best'' comment. But I agree - it's ludicrous that they are reserves for such a competition. No wonder the sport is losing its way. :neutral:

The commentary on Radio WM is funny...

"The riders will be familiar with the track"

"Davey Watt isn't one of the favourites"

"Billy Janniro's 2nd place will please Wolves fans"

"Billy Janniro's 2nd place will please Wolves fans"

Tony Millard and Kelvin Tatum are commentating then :rolleyes: