British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
norbold

Norwegian GP

Ive just been looking at the teletext! Everyone ive seen has said that Tony can do it! Well thats wrong! Even if he wins it,thats puts him on 146 points and if Crumpy :x or Nicki :) win it(GP)then they are world champ!GO NICKI

but if Rickardsson wins it and Crump and Pedersen go out in their first round what happens then??????

Crump would still need to get 14 points and NP 15....

so basically everyone you spoke to is correct.... but you are wrong

i'm actually thinking you worked the sums out in your head all on your own.... :roll:

Will be flying out on the 7.00AM :shock: RyanAir flight.

Will probably be wearing a blue KL speedway jacket so please feel free to say hello. My proper name is Andrew, if someone said AJH at that time of the morning it properly wouldn't click :lol: There are five of us flying out, 3 blokes, 2 lasses, they are there to try and keep us in line :D

For our night time entertainment in Oslo, we will probably be starting off at the Sports Bar on Rosenkrantzgate (near Karl Johans gate) which is dead in the centre of Oslo, well so we are told anyway. If anyone fancies tagging along for the night then they are more than welcome though they had better be drinkers :D;);););) (though not sure we are in the Elwood class, those of you on yahoogroups will know who I mean)