British Speedway Forum

:rolleyes: " Bumping" this thread so it doesn't fall out of sight :angry:

Stoke - 18th October

Edited by scribbler

Hmm..:

former Stoke PL rider, Dean Felton; in-form, Mark Baseby; under-used in the CL this year but excelling in the Premier and already on the rostrum (with Deano) in the Pairs, Jerran Hart; and GB U-21 qualifying round winner, Harland Cook..

My money's on the Crusaders..!!! :approve:

After this weekends Brilliant performance from the Wildcats I think you can safely say we ain't gonna win it for sure

I think this is probably going to be a pretty close meeting. Especially on a track that not many CL riders have ridden on this year.

I think all teams look like they will line up pretty strong.

Good Luck to Buxton :)

Yes, this thread IS still here!! :wink:

BUT where's the meeting...: as in, it's NOT listed in the fixtures for 18/10 in either this week's Star OR on the BSPA site!! :shock:

Does 'someone' know something we don't..??!!! :blink::unsure:

given that

As you've literally NEVER posted in the Conference section, forgive me if I don't really think that this is anything to do with you..!! :rolleyes:

there probably too feart to post it if they do :lol:

Draw for CL 4TT taken from BSPA Website

Group 1-

Sittingbourne

Boston

Plymouth

Redcar

Group 2-

Scunthorpe

Buxton

Weymouth

Rye House

Top two from each group go through to the final.

Does anyone know the criteria for the teams, is there a limit on the grade/average total for each team, or is it just pick who you want?

Edited by PhilK

Draw for CL 4TT taken from BSPA Website

Group 1-

Sittingbourne

Boston

Plymouth

Redcar

Group 2-

Scunthorpe

Buxton

Weymouth

Rye House

Top two from each group go through to the final.

Does anyone know the criteria for the teams, is there a limit on the grade/average total for each team, or is it just pick who you want?

Cheers for this, Phil..! :approve:

I see that the Crusaders will have to do it the 'hard way'..: drawn against teams 1st. thru' to 3rd. in the League table..!! :shock::rolleyes:

What I need ASAP are indeed the likely quartets per team..!! Programme notes to write...!!

Does anyone know anything about this meeting on the 18th Oct? Format? Teams? Cost? As I was thinking of going along as the end of my limited 'Speedway going' this season.

Does anyone know anything about this meeting on the 18th Oct? Format? Teams? Cost? As I was thinking of going along as the end of my limited 'Speedway going' this season.

Hi Trevor

Group 1

Sittingbourne

Boston

Plymouth

Redcar

Group 2

Buxton

Weymouth

Scunthorpe

Rye House

This meeting will consist of 24 Heats... 2 Semi Finals of 8 heats each and an 8 heat final.

I don't know what the Admission prices are. Maybe someone else can answer that on here ?

The Redcar team has yet to be decided until I see who we have available that day. I will do my best to give the Redcar team by the Weekend.

Group 1-

Sittingbourne

Boston

Plymouth

Redcar

Group 2-

Scunthorpe

Buxton

Weymouth

Rye House

well there's a suprise the first time plymouth have been in a tournament this year and not faced weymouth in the Group 1 / First round

also lets hope 'a decent crowd' turns out for this meeting like it deserves, otherwise someone somewhere will be left with egg on there face.

'sour grapes' I hear you cry - you'd be right there!

Edited by smiler

The Redcar team has yet to be decided until I see who we have available that day. I will do my best to give the Redcar team by the Weekend.

Would be handy, as trying to second-guess a Cubs' quartet with your sizeable squad, Jason, is not an easy task at all!!! :wink:

Hopefully I can reciprocate by posting the Crusaders' foursome later today...

Does anyone know if Boston will be allowed to field Adam Allott....?? :unsure:

What meeting takes Preference as i thought Workington were riding Redcar next saturday in the Young Shield so this would Rule out Joe Haines from Boston line-up