British Speedway Forum

I dont think it takes a brain surgeon to work out were Kauko is going 30 Minutes from stanstead is Lakeside doing his commitments overseas will fit in with all this.

On Workington part next season you can only keep either nermark or kauko unless it will not work with point limit plus the could get a handy fee for kauko.

I would like to think he could sign off by winning the PLRC like James wright did last season.

I would put Kauko, as a dark horse/ spoiler, his Sheffield form since he went to Glasgow and back to Workington has been really good, I don't see him winning the meeting, but could well make the semi's.

I dont think it takes a brain surgeon to work out were Kauko is going 30 Minutes from stanstead is Lakeside doing his commitments overseas will fit in with all this.

On Workington part next season you can only keep either nermark or kauko unless it will not work with point limit plus the could get a handy fee for kauko.

I would like to think he could sign off by winning the PLRC like James wright did last season.

We shall see. . .

Woffinden was ok, i think he'll ride.

Quite looking forward to this one, and Niemenen is a good replacement the way he's been going lately.

Nice to see you are going matty. where wil you be standing?

I hope you will be supporting for Adrian Rymel :approve:

Shall also be making a trip to the wetherby whaler on the way home, should get there in time this time

Edited by bandits_4_life

haha yeah your right maybe not enough meetings for him but he must be making the money now he seems to be scoring nearly 30-40 points a week just in england without sweden.

think the 4 in the final will be - lyons, woffinden, ostergaard and compton

hope jason king does well and i hope quite a lot of newcastle fans of there to support him as he has been the one rider who has given 100% in every race and has really improved this year.

If the track is grippy I will go for either Osterguaad or Compton

If the track is slick I will go for Doolan

Either way expect a strong challange from Woffinden and Lyons

For a good outside bet - Jason King who is a joy to watch

Yep should be a great meeting on sunday, the track was in good condition last night and it can only get better before sunday!!

Regarding Andre he has looked more like his oldself the last couple of weeks and last night was untouchable but he did gate 6 times!! The big question will be if one of the big boys gates infront and sits on the wide line, will he have the speed to produce one of his great cutbacks!!

I am worried about the constant problems on the second bend. For most of the season it has caught out many a rider. The latest Stock Car meeting seems to have made it worse. Hope the track staff can sort it iout before Sunday.

Jason Doyle will be riding with a broken rib and kidney damage but still I think he is a sure cert to come in the top three!

Doyle, Doolan, Osterguaad, in any order

Looking forward to my first visit to Sheffield.

Any tips on where the best viewing is? Or where the bar is? :P