British Speedway Forum

Good luck Kauko, doesnt seem to be much expectation of him so far in this meeting, so i hope he can use that to his advantage and pull off a great win!!!!

Good luck Kauko, doesnt seem to be much expectation of him so far in this meeting, so i hope he can use that to his advantage and pull off a great win!!!!

Already have him down as a dark horse/ spoiler, but I just don't see him putting 6 to 7 rides together, but you never know.

hes got a good chance of late he has been on superb form and at workingtons last home meeting, i think he was about 0.4 off steady track record which is very fast hope he keeps up the form hes in!

hes got a good chance of late he has been on superb form and at workingtons last home meeting, i think he was about 0.4 off steady track record which is very fast hope he keeps up the form hes in!

Maybe but this is the cream of the League today, but like I say you never know, and usually there is one surprise package so you never know.

hope its a good meeting, shame im working or i would of been there! il be checking them updates

hope its a good meeting, shame im working or i would of been there! il be checking them updates

I think that we are in for a good meeting it has all the ingriedents for it.

Updates on this meeting will be available Here

the only thing i can think slowing people driving down is the uni traffic as driving through sheffield was awful yesterday!

there are signs on penistone road aswell saying it will be fairly busy all weekend!

Cant wait for this, weather is glorious, just hope there is plenty of dirt down on the track to make two racing lines and also up against the fence if Andre needs to get round the big boys!! Henning Loof you having a laugh, can we not have Tomas Topinka instead!!

Cant wait for this, weather is glorious, just hope there is plenty of dirt down on the track to make two racing lines and also up against the fence if Andre needs to get round the big boys!! Henning Loof you having a laugh, can we not have Tomas Topinka instead!!

What I was thinking but not really fair if any Mildenhall fans are coming up, only fair to have each club represented.

Do think Loof will be out of his depth though.

What I was thinking but not really fair if any Mildenhall fans are coming up, only fair to have each club represented.

Do think Loof will be out of his depth though.

Have to agree, only fair to the Mildenhall fans that they have a repesentative.

Good luck kev

Think it will be

1 doolan

2 doyle

3 ostergaard

4 tai