British Speedway Forum

Love to see Nermark come away with a win after a great season and after the terrible crash, im hoping he's back to full fitness in time.

Final in no order Nermark Ootergaard Doolan and Lyons, Possibly Tai.

As Compton will be helped by the home track, i think he will struggle in what seems a very strong line-up, may have to make a trip up for this meeting.

Sheffield a good track and nice venue to visit.(Burgers very nice)

This must be one of the strongest line ups for sometime. Kind of shows just how strong the PL is at the momet compared to other leagues who are struggling. Pleased that this is an afternoon meeting, will definately be coming down for it.

I shall be coming down for this as well :approve: . Think the top 4 will be Rymel, Lyons, Ostergaard nd Woffinden, not in that order though

Weather permitted itl be one hell of a meeting should be some great racing, Dan to get 3rd title in the super 7evens!!!

On paper looks a cracker of a meeting with no out and out favourite. Any one could win it with possibly Doolan, Nermark , lyons, Rymel being my forecast for the final. Does anyone know where I could find out odds for the riders as quite fancy having a flutter. Hopefully nice sunny day and great racing as will be there supporting Adrian Rymel, think there is quite a few Bandits fans coming down.

When is the official line-up going to be released

The morning of 21st September is a realistic prediction.

I don't know, I'd expect it to be in the next week or so but with speedway, who knows?

Stoney pat it , on the wane?

Believe me his performance around sheffield this season was right up there alongside Ostergard and Lyons

Heard he was riding well in the PL fixture there gutted i missed it! i no he aint what he used to be but can still raise his game just like when we were at isle of wight without Nermark

Line up has been announced.

Adrian Rymel (Berwick)

Jason Lyons (Birmingham)

Willian Lawson (Edinburgh)

Shane Parker (Glasgow)

Jason Bunyan (Isle of Wight)

Kevin Doolan (Kings Lynn)

Theo Pjiper (Mildenhall)

Jason King (Newcastle)

Ulrich Ostergaard (Reading)

Gary Havelock (Redcar)

Tai Woofinden (Rye House)

Magnus Karlsson (Scunthorpe)

Andre Compton (Sheffield)

Jason Doyle (Somerset)

Ben Barker (Stoke)

Daniel Nermark (Workington)

Reserves:

Tomas Topinka (Kings Lynn)

Kauko Niemiem (Workington)

A very strong line up indeed.

Edited by cometsfan2k4

on the bspa web site they say the draw for the plrc ,its a miricle they came out in alphabeticle order what odds that? or has press officer made a boob by saying draw

Pijper representing Mildenhall is a poor show would have been better giving it to Gravesen IMO