British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PhilK

Pride Of The East -kings Lynn

Is this event taking place this year?

it is, i belive it's taking place on weds 24th september this year.

guess another trip to lynn as my son wants to go to this as they have great fireworks :lol:

Looking forward to this event as always, let's hope the weather is kind to us and that we see some good racing.

It is the 24th September AFAIK and it starts normal time.

Looking forward to this event as always, let's hope the weather is kind to us and that we see some good racing.

It is the 24th September AFAIK and it starts normal time.

Have any riders been announced yet?

Daniel Nermark to come back to Kings Lynn and win this one I think.

Depends who else is in it TBH, if Dooly is in it he may have something to say about Dan winning. :lol:

Daniel Nermark to come back to Kings Lynn and win this one I think.

Now that WOULD make this whole season worthwhile. :approve:

Now that WOULD make this whole season worthwhile. :approve:

Dan and Chris Mills is a must i,d say also i,d like to see Richard Sweetman Shane Parker Tai Woofinden and from EL Lewis Bridger and Troy

Daniel Nermark to come back to Kings Lynn and win this one I think

Will take one hell of a performance for a PL rider to finish above Kevin & Tomas, especially coming back from a serious injury, although if anyone can then its Dan. Would certainly go down well with the wife :D

Hope to see several EL second strings / reserves in there too. The likes of Simon Gustafsson, Patrick Hougaard, Nicolai Klindt, Filip Sitera, Billy Forsberg, Ricky Kling, Tomas H Jonasson, Ulrich Ostergaard, Tai and Jason Doyle would do very nicley :approve:

Dan and Chris Mills is a must i,d say also i,d like to see Richard Sweetman Shane Parker Tai Woofinden and from EL Lewis Bridger and Troy

Not James Brundle the EL superstar then :lol:

Oh yes pllllease can the management invite Gustafsson, just wanna see if he copes with Lynn like his Dad used to :)

Will take one hell of a performance for a PL rider to finish above Kevin & Tomas, especially coming back from a serious injury, although if anyone can then its Dan. Would certainly go down well with the wife :D

Hope to see several EL second strings / reserves in there too. The likes of Simon Gustafsson, Patrick Hougaard, Nicolai Klindt, Filip Sitera, Billy Forsberg, Ricky Kling, Tomas H Jonasson, Ulrich Ostergaard, Tai and Jason Doyle would do very nicley :approve:

agree it would be hard to beat kev and tom

what a line up that would be with them riders defo worth watching