British Speedway Forum
pedropete

Bydgoszcz Grand Prix

Gollob was great to watch again tonight... but sure he would have been even better on the track with the normal dirt.....

Once again Olsen made sure the track was slicker than normal . :angry:

Again Bydgoszcz not as good as it could have been. But who cares, obviously not the organisers!

Again Bydgoszcz not as good as it could have been. But who cares, obviously not the organisers!

How come you noticed? :rolleyes::lol:

Guest Steve Dixon
Think Hancock's constant plug of his can is a real turn off.

Something to be avoided at all cost !!!

It's called sponsorship, without it a lot would struggle at this level!

Nice touch to remember the Boococks.

Think Hancock's constant plug of his can is a real turn off.

Something to be avoided at all cost !!!

But very nice of him to mention his late friend Darren Boocock, you might like him plugging his sponsor, but I bet his sponsors have no complaint's.

Guest Steve Dixon
Gollob was great to watch again tonight... but sure he would have been even better on the track with the normal dirt.....

Once again Olsen made sure the track was slicker than normal . :angry:

Think Gollob had a big say in track prep, saw him go to the track guys after one of his races for a chat!

you might like him plugging his sponsor, but I bet his sponsors have no complaint's.

There's also overdoing something. Hancock putting his drink can into every camera shot just makes me determined to never try it, even if I could actually work out what he was trying to promote. :rolleyes:

Guest Steve Dixon
But only 10 points. After a couple of heats he was tied with Gollob and Nicki P on 6 points. They scored 20 and 21 points respectively (both, incidentally, coming away from the GP with more points than eventual winner Hancock) and he only scored 10 points.

You'll never give up will you, you are so anti British it's unreal.

So Nicholls isn't the best in the world and never will be but he is going for that last qualifying place but i'm sure you will find something else to call him.

Beggar has gone since his qualification so he is now a global superstar, what have you got lined up for next year should he qualify this time??

GO GREG :lol:

the oldest in the gp and still class,

all smiles and so he should be, always a gentlemen whether he wins or loses, wish there was more like him in the sport. nice touch for mentioning boockock.

good on you greg :approve::approve::approve:

There's also overdoing something. Hancock putting his drink can into every camera shot just makes me determined to never try it, even if I could actually work out what he was trying to promote. :rolleyes:

It is annoying i'll grant you that . Not a classic Bydgoszcz GP by any stretch of the imagination , not helped by over-watering during the meeting . Nicki Pedersen has all but wrapped up the title yet again .

The more i watch these GP's , the more i yearn for the good old one-off World Final .

You'll never give up will you, you are so anti British it's unreal.

So Nicholls isn't the best in the world and never will be but he is going for that last qualifying place but i'm sure you will find something else to call him.

Beggar has gone since his qualification so he is now a global superstar, what have you got lined up for next year should he qualify this time??

And what excuses have you got lined up for if he doesn't?

I merely stated FACTS. The facts are he started with 6 points from 2 rides and scored just 4 from his final FIVE rides. In the last GP he started with 5 from his first couple of rides and scored just 2 from his last three.

Guest Steve Dixon
And what excuses have you got lined up for if he doesn't?

I merely stated FACTS. The facts are he started with 6 points from 2 rides and scored just 4 from his final FIVE rides. In the last GP he started with 5 from his first couple of rides and scored just 2 from his last three.

None at all, just sick of you slagging everything British in Speedway.

Youre a tosser simple as!!

None at all, just sick of you slagging everything British in Speedway.

Youre a tosser simple as!!

Takes one to know one, so they say.

But is that really the extent of your ability to debate? I mean, that's just pathetic.

Bit like Nicki Pedersen putting his only fan into every camera shot just makes you determined to never try it, even if you could actually work out what he was trying to promote - lets face it - its not as though his hair is that bad really - but dont think he wil ever get a Nicky Clarke spot :rolleyes: