British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ozyace

Bydgoszcz G.P. - Predictions

I predicted 1st , 2nd again and would of loved to have a punt

Never mind, have a word with Sandman He might take you out in his boat, (keep your eye on him if you've got blonde hair though).

(If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket & giving him only two).

Okay that's the successes (well done!) but what about the bad prediction?

Hello Jo! Think you need to borrow my crystall ball. :lol:

1) "AJ is gonna win this - he's flying at the moment."

"Never! He won't even make the final." :P

Ok! I thought he would get to the final!:oops: But I was backing Tomasz all the way. Just the way he rides the outside is amazing. And some of the moves he pulled off to win his heats....he's amazing. :)

And well done Crumpy as well...the championship is his now...please!!! Just a shame the whole climax can't take place on a proper track to produce racing like last night in such an important meeting. :evil:

1st Tomasz Gollob

2nd Jason Crump

3rd Niki Pedersen

1. Tomasz Gollob :approve:

2. Jason Crump

3. Nicki Pedersen

THANK YOU :D

Me too :approve:

I think the prediction prize should go to Midnight Lady this week!!! Phil didn't say who would be 4th, and ML did get the nationality of the 4th rider correct, at least!!! :approve::D

gollob ! no chance yesterday man wont even make it to the semis giveing money to the bookmakers :x :x :x

LMAO how wrong you can be! Orion I backed a Brit like I always do, realistically we could have made the rostrum but to make the statement you have above :lol:

Honey........Credit where credit is due, TRick Will break Ivan's record of World Championship titles but at the end of the day why be bitter about it, they are both champs in their own rights TRick for the GP series (which in my opinion is a harder battle to fight) and Ivan for his One off World Championship meetings. Ivan will still be in the history books for being the first but...........TRick will also be there for beating his record and setting a new one for the future.

gollob ! no chance yesterday man wont even make it to the semis giveing money to the bookmakers :x :x :x

bloody kids how did he get on to my pc and put that on there of course i knew gollob would win all along :D:D

going to have to change my password now to stop it happening again :P:P

I have a colleague at work who is Polish and a speedway fanatic. He has just put £20 on Gollob because he says the track is being prepared specially for him (Gollob that is, not my colleague).

I now have a very rich Polish work colleague!

I thought that was the best GP of the season by far 8)

C'mon Nicki,I have been backing him all the way,but I have a funny feeling the Ginger Whinger will win :P (Crumpy is ok though).