British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BossMan

Newcastle Individual Meeting

I am afraid I have to agree with you on this one. If Graeme or Ricky are reading this, is there any chance of telling us the riders in this meeting, as I am sure the match magazine will have 'gone to the printers' by now, or are we going to be doing a lot of writing filling in the blanks tomorrow?

Sadly Steve I couldn't have helped. My crystal ball is in getting repaired at the moment. There's no chance of me telling anyone the riders when I didn't know myself - I had the line-up confirmed to me this morning. The magazine "went to the printers" this afternoon, after I'd had to pull the entire thing together this morning in a freezing cold office when I'm full of cold.

I for one am looking forward to the match - having sat in front of computer screens for something like 99% of matches home and away this entire season to bring everyone else live updates, I'm looking forward to the chance to actually see some action at this match.

All we're waiting on now is for someone to come along and start pulling the line-up to bits and complaining about the field - and I'm sure that won't take long...

We've had a cr@p year, a team that hasn't worked, and we've had cr@ppy weather. I've also had a cr@ppy week and an even cr@ppier Saturday so far. And now I've gotta go shopping!

I've forgotten about 2008 now, past caring to be honest - roll on 2009...!

Edited by geordieboi

Well done to you Graeme and the rest of the admins this year fantastic job all round :D lets just enjoy the speedway 2moz eh

Well done to you Graeme and the rest of the admins this year fantastic job all round :D lets just enjoy the speedway 2moz eh

that's not quite what i was getting at jack, but thanks anyway!

and yeah, looking forward to it.

the Sheffield based rider incidentally is ben wilson - i'll add his name into the press release now - didn't know it hadn't been...

i heard there would be but i cant see an individual with like 8 riders can you?

back to school sunshine - 6 Diamonds plus Kerr, Proctor, Wilson, Sanchez & Wilkinson = 11

The final rider is John Branney who, after last weekend, will be very welcome at Newcastle.

Here's to a good evenings racing where I can enjoy the night without the worry of getting my maths right!!!

that's not quite what i was getting at jack, but thanks anyway!

and yeah, looking forward to it.

the Sheffield based rider incidentally is ben wilson - i'll add his name into the press release now - didn't know it hadn't been...

I hope you don't think that I was getting at you or Rick, I wasn't. I just thought that you would have the line up and you could have enlightened us, obviously this wasn't the case. Again, apologies if you thought I was getting at yourselves, I really wasn't, you have done a fantastic job in 2008 and long may it continue for years to come.

Hi Abbott

No, not at all, just been a bad day. Looking forward to the end of the season and a new start with a new site!!!

Suffice to say, it's Saturday night, at 11:55pm and we're JUST finishing work on the site,, ready to start tomorrow at who knows what time!?!?!??!

Edited by Rikkay

no disrespect to john branney but hes hardly a name to attract a crowd another joke of a meeting which will probably be poorly attended, and not surprisingly looking at the field put together

Edited by pablo133

Not a great lineup but hopefully some good racing.

I'll be there. It is speedway without the pressure of League points at stake and a chance to see our Diamonds, Carl, Proctor, Kerr, Wilson, John B again and the return of Craig. Still plenty for me and a meeting to enjoy, another chance to see Kenni and it is beautiful weather. Get in there.

Edited by Tsunami

A decent meeting tonight, Well done to Pepe, Christian and Kenni!

John Branney was tremendous, lets hope our promotion can sign him to help Jerran in the reserve birth