British Speedway Forum

Must be something about Australian bikes at Lonigo ?

And long may it continue! :approve:

Neither of you were at the 2006 GP I take it? :blink:

What on earth does that have to do with anything? :blink:

You obviously weren't then, Blazeaway, or you'd know the answer. :rolleyes:

Good job the Aussies ride in British Speedway. Take the ELRC last night for example, Crump, Adams, Holder, Watt, Batchelor and Schlien all rode and made the meeting half decent. They are a credit to Speedway. No I dont support them, but boy do we need them.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!! :approve:

I've received an e-mail asking me if there are any websites carrying photos from the meeting - can anybody help with some suggestions please? Thanks in advance.

I've received an e-mail asking me if there are any websites carrying photos from the meeting - can anybody help with some suggestions please? Thanks in advance.

Try WWoS,I`m sure they would be willing to help :lol:

Here is one http://www.mediaspeed.net/skupina.asp?id=3&skupina=2600

These photos are from Slovenian photographer Borut Cvetko. If you wish to contact him for the photos, I'll send you his email via PM.

Here is one http://www.mediaspeed.net/skupina.asp?id=3&skupina=2600

These photos are from Slovenian photographer Borut Cvetko. If you wish to contact him for the photos, I'll send you his email via PM.

Thanks Tomasz - I'll pass the info on and should the person who emailed me want Borut's details, I'll get back to you. Thanks once again for your help.

Bryn Williams

What is the age require for 2009's World U21s?

U21 again i think.As long as you are U21 some time next year :unsure::wink:

So no Holder or Batchelor next year then?

No.Someone was saying to me at Holsted for the Team U21 Final."It doesn't look good for Australia next year".As most,if not all their team is too old.Maybe Kozza Smith is the only one who would still qualify

They are definitely short on riders with top flight experience.

Would be interesting to see how Gathercole and Sweetman go at world u21 level.

Yes.Just a temporary gap while the next lot come along.I imagine in a couple of years there will be a few good riders again.What about the Sedgmen bros?Are they still in Swindons plans?

I only saw them once this year, but they were both easily on the pace against other Academy riders. It would be interesting to see them at Conference level.

Yes.Just a temporary gap while the next lot come along.I imagine in a couple of years there will be a few good riders again.What about the Sedgmen bros?Are they still in Swindons plans?

ryan sedgeman has 5 offers from premier league teams next season,but remains a swindon asset,as does sweetman,who will be as good as chris holder, and watch out for darcy ward next season.the australian scene is buzzing again,mick poole is in charge of the under 16's and is doing a great job,finding young talent and making sure they get backing from motorcycle australia. if you look at the impact this season of the relatively unknowns and the talented kids coming through the future is very bright indeed for australia

ryan sedgeman has 5 offers from premier league teams next season,but remains a swindon asset,as does sweetman,who will be as good as chris holder, and watch out for darcy ward next season.the australian scene is buzzing again,mick poole is in charge of the under 16's and is doing a great job,finding young talent and making sure they get backing from motorcycle australia. if you look at the impact this season of the relatively unknowns and the talented kids coming through the future is very bright indeed for australia

Yes i saw Darcy a couple of years back in Denmark at the 80cc World Champs.Also met Mick this year with the youngsters in Denmark.There is some great talent among them.Arthur Sissis just amazed me.And Taylor Poole,Clinton Dennis and Sedgie all look promising.Like i say there is talent out there :rolleyes:

My photos from Denmark here

and watch out for darcy ward next season.

We will :) Lucky for us he didn't decide to sign for Swindon or Poole :D