British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
London Witch

Jason or Nicki?

You can keep your jumped up prima donnas like Pedersen, Crump , Sullivan etc...no Wolves rider has been 'ill' or 'injured' just before a GP

Having had the pleasure of watching both Crump and Pedersen riding for Lynn in the past I can honestly say neither of them ever and I repeat ever gave less than 100% to the club or the fans.

Just stop and think for a while folks without these 2 brilliant, entertaining, contraversial riders the GP series would have been over and done with weeks ago, would that have made you all happy :P

I'll not comment on Sullivan but am just thankful he was never a Lynn rider.

As for which I want to win, well it has to be Crump, I've supported him since he came over here and he fully deserves it.

I'll not comment on Sullivan but am just thankful he was never a Lynn rider.

Why not comment on Sullivan??

That man is more of a disgrace than Pedersen and Crump added together, with the arrogance and disdain that he treats the Peterboro public with.

Having had the pleasure of watching both Crump and Pedersen riding for Lynn in the past I can honestly say neither of them ever and I repeat ever gave less than 100% to the club or the fans.

I have to agree with you about Jason!

Hes not had one bout of GP-itus in the 2years hes been at BelleVue!!! :D

I'd rather have riders who want to ride for Wolves than all the World Champions, thanks!!! Wolves and team speedway comes first for me, and always will!!! You can keep your jumped up prima donnas like Pedersen, Crump , Sullivan etc...no Wolves rider has been 'ill' or 'injured' just before a GP. We may not have had a great year...a bit like Newcastle, actually!...but we've always known that our riders will turn out for us rather than save themselves for the GP's!!! :P

with the apparent GP-itus accusations aside, surely you're saying what Wolves stand against for is what the so called Elite League is about, watching the best etc etc

If I was unfortunate enough to be supporting a team in the EL I would prefer to be watching teams like Poole, Belle Vue and Eastbourne who sport the tops riders such as Nicki Pedersen, Tony Rickardsson, Crump, Adams etc - surely as a Wolves fan you will feel a little let down by your promotions choice - ie never picking a rider capable of putting in a serious challenge for World Championship honours.

Honestly, I really WOULD rather have people who are more interested in their TEAM than the GP's. We won the league last year without a rider who was capable of winning a GP, let alone the World Championship. I remember loads of arguements with Cradley fans about the fact that they had numerous World Champs and thye too seemed to find it impossible to grasp that we would rather watch our TEAM win than any individual rider. When Sam won the title in 1993, the vast majority of Wolves fans were thrilled, but mainly FOR Sam...we were more interested in the league - but I'd rather not discuss THAT!!! :roll: :-( :twisted:

With regards to the comments about GP-itis...I'm not saying that Crump or Pedersen have thrown a 'sicky', and I really haven't seen enough of either of them this year to say how hard they try just before a GP...but I have read on this very forum, comments about 'lack of interest' from GP riders in general just before a GP and it is THIs that I based my judgement on.

Crump - to be honest I think he's more mature than he used to be - except when the TV camera's on him for some reason!!! :? :P

Pedersen - according to TTP, I'm not entitled to an opinion about him but needless to say, I'd find it hard to find anything positive to say except perhaps that he is 'determined' and 'fast'... :P :roll:

Jason is the Best! Jason is the Best! Altogether now!

Whats 'The Crump' done to everyone?! Is he secretly developing weapons of mass destruction, putting up taxes, or is it something more sinister.... like loitering with intent in a grumpy manner, in a built-up area of riders, fat blokes in overalls and cameramen on acid shoving a lens up his jaksy!

Guilty as charged then! He's top of the averages, he's collecting maximums home and away for fun, not for the first time in his career... then his bad luck occurs in the GP's... I think its likely he's going to be 'a bit upset.' And there's a friendly camereman to record every second of it! Don't forget to say cheese now Jason!

Maybe if he'd won a title or two, he'd be as chilled as TRick when his bike runs out of fuel, or maybe he should try prozac.

Anyway Crump to win. He is the Best. Pedersen isn't, but has raised his game fearlessly in the GP's. Shame about Adams who should've been Champ by now, and comiserations to TRick, but it is time for a change!

Now Sullivan, he really is the whingeing get! Always bloody moaning about something. I think it was in the Aussie GP when he was on the phone to the Ref, after being excluded, saying 'oh come on, Crumpy did something similar last time and got away with it'. Absolutely priceless.

JASON CRUMP WITHOUT A DOUBT!!

Crikey that turned out large!! lol

Well! I am not a fan of either of these and personally don't think either will make a good ambasador for the sport.But, if it has to be one of them I would rather have Crumpy win it.

1. I can't even begin to think what the Danes would be like at Copenhagen next year if they had the current world champion, they were a disgrace this year, booing every rider that wasn't Danish.

2. Nicki is dangerous on a bike, even his riding style is agressive and puts the fear of god in my everytime he is in a race with a rider that I do like!

3. I couldn't bear to put up with Rainbow going on about it the whole time, how she said he would do it!!!!!!!! Could be the end of a good friendship there!!!

4. If it can't be Leigh Adams then another Aussie will do for me !!

Hell I was even cheering on Leigh Adams to win last night

Told you so :lol:

Nicki for the Championship as far as I'm concerned - he'd make a better ambassador for the sport imo.

Nooooooo Waaaay Kev

(Bet Waggy would agree with me)

IMHO Crumpy is a much cleaner rider,

also

alot of very nice people count him as a friend.

Lastly - you've experienced at first hand what a lovely wife he has - would he be able to keep a woman like Mel if he didn't have some thing special about him away from the work place .....

Still don t get why people give jason such a hard maybe if he was more like tricky or sulilvan and did not try when the going got tough people would like him more as for nick same as crump gives 100 % for club and his country both would made a great world champion best of of luck to the two of them