British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
beesbarmyarmy

Wild Cards For 09

Just read on sportowefakty.pl that 4 names were just FIM proposals. BSI's got the final word and they will announce the wild cards in two weeks time.

AAh! Thanks, ZKZkitten. I don't think any of us spotted that.

They probably will be the seeded places though!

Just read on sportowefakty.pl that 4 names were just FIM proposals. BSI's got the final word and they will announce the wild cards in two weeks time.

The FIM have no say in the wildcards, they just rubber stamp who the bsi and ole pick.

Well looks to me like Ole says they will be announced in the next week.And Tai plus Ed Kennett are in the reckoning.

GP Wildcards

Well looks to me like Ole says they will be announced in the next week.And Tai plus Ed Kennett are in the reckoning.

GP Wildcards

If Tai or Ed get picked it would be ridiculous and frankly give ammo to the anti GP mob.

If Tai or Ed get picked it would be ridiculous and frankly give ammo to the anti GP mob.

Yes i imagine and hope that is just a smoke screen to fill out a list.Seeing as they have just signed for Vojens maybe they were a couple of riders on his mind at the time :blink::P Hopefully

Who on earth picked these wildcards....Stevie Wonder.

So Bjarne Pedersen and Chris Harris have been replaced by the calibre of Sebastian Ulamek and Matej Zagar.....are they having a giraffe or what.

Nicholls and Saufutdinov I understand and I am glad Holder turned down the GP series but it is really embarrassing for GB that we have only one rider in.

Matej Zagar igve me a break.....Davy Watt could do better or Lindback or Hampel....even Mark Loram and he's been injured for a year.

Sorry Bazaar - I seem to have missed this. Where does it say he has turned them down. Cause based on that I assume if Hancock decides to retire or Holta does not return I guess he wont accept the aditional place.

Whereas the original list seems to indicate he is on standby.

Why put him on standby IF he has already sadi NO :unsure:

Yeah, it would be ridiculous. Tai - maybe in a couple of years. If they get picked over holder its even more ridiculous.

It will certainly make the wait for who will be the Cardiff wildcard a little more interesting!!!! :unsure::lol:

It will certainly make the wait for who will be the Cardiff wildcard a little more interesting!!!!

Surely that will be decided at the British Final as per the last couple of seasons? :unsure:

Surely that will be decided at the British Final as per the last couple of seasons? :unsure:

Only if it looks like the winner will be someone the BSI wants at a GP!!!!

Sorry - the cynical side of me is at it again!!!!! :lol::wink:

It will certainly make the wait for who will be the Cardiff wildcard a little more interesting!!!! :unsure::lol:

Well if it was up to me i'd put holder in! :shock::wink: Probably be bomber though.

I know, how dare Ulamek attempt to qualify and then actually get in because he was good enough on the day. Christ if Bomber had done that and got a place in the GP series for next year we'd be loving it.

Ah but Harris would have been happy with 5 pts, and total mediocrity, and therefore wouldn't have qualified.

GP Wildcards

See what signing for Vojens does for you?!?

bringing Zagar back to the series would be nothing less than a financially based joke unless Noddy, NKI and Jarek are offered first and turn it down

It is good that Tai and Ed are on the shortlist and should give them some confidence and a goal to reach by the end of the season but I cant see it doing them anything but harm including them this season