British Speedway Forum

Looking like a very strong lineup and impossble to pick a winner.

If they all stand there ground its a very good line up for the time of year!. Wheres all the mockers and moaners now!!!. :rolleyes: As Steve said, almost imposible to pick the winner, any 1 of 6-7 riders could win this!!.

Edited by Starman2006

Good news...I like Mads and klindt, despite a quietish season is still a talent. Really looking forward to this meeting. :approve:

Me too Rabbit, there will be some Mildenhall support making the journey down :approve:

Not sure about SS comment ' a very strong line up', but it is decent for the time of year and importantly for his type of meeting the riders looked pretty evenly matched so it should be entertaining and competitive

Well i think kennett will win, if thats the finished line-up. Only change my mind if they included chris harris or someone similar.

Me too Rabbit, there will be some Mildenhall support making the journey down :approve:

Not sure about SS comment ' a very strong line up', but it is decent for the time of year and importantly for his type of meeting the riders looked pretty evenly matched so it should be entertaining and competitive

Strong, as in comparison to the previous NYC.

Looking like a very strong lineup and impossble to pick a winner.

Come on now Mr S, this was a stand alone comment from you about the Poole NYC and if you think that you have a very strong lineup then fair enough.

I think, though, you have had a fair bit of latitude recently and the fuss appears to have died down from the dissenters so there is no real need to imply that your lineup is in any way better or "stronger" than previous NYC meetings.

We had decent lineups with guys who were comitted to give the fans a good day's racing in all weathers (ask Wizzer about his win in 2000 :rolleyes: )

Once again, good luck with your NYC......I bear no grudge and hope that the weather treats the south coast well and you get a corker of a meeting.

Edited by philcrumpisgod

Latest name added is Lukasz Jankowski. One more place left.

Is there an echo? ;)

Lukasz Jankowski latest name to be added. One to go by my reckoning...

Sorry Rabs completely missed your post! And I looked before I posted as well. Duur!

Sorry Rabs completely missed your post! And I looked before I posted as well. Duur!

You`ve been watching too many of your films Steve,apparently it makes you go blind :lol::P

Edited by Dietbowers

You`ve been watching too many of your films Steve,apparently it makes you go blind :lol::P

What makes me go blind is walking at 4 mile a bleeding hour, trying to read at the same time & banging me head on a f**king lamp-post. :wink::lol:

So which if the Poole faithful are in attendance?

Will I have the... pleasure.. of meeting any of you? :P

More than you might think, Phil.......... :D

The last time I saw a speedway meeting at Poole Stadium Martin Yeates was riding for the home team...........