British Speedway Forum

R/R Allen? No suprise! :lol:

Oops hang on its not a team meeting!

For Christ Sake Steve!! You have a pop at forum members for suggesting that there is more out there other than this line up and your Elite prejudice.

And now you have a pop at riders.

If I were Olly I wouldnt want to ride at Poole with supporters having attitudes like yours!.

For those with a genuine interest:

People are suggesting he may not be riding as the wonder of Facebook gives us an insight into some riders lives!!! Olly has had flu all week and as many on here know this flu is not an easy one to get over. And of cause its MAN Flu - so even worse! :wink:

Probably realised he can't get around the third bend without sliding off. :D

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I'll be suprised if many get round the 1st bend without sliding off tomorrow. It'll be like a skating rink down there tomorrow with all this cold weather. Still, it'll be like a normal Poole meeting so the locals will probably love it ;):D

I'll be suprised if many get round the 1st bend without sliding off tomorrow. It'll be like a skating rink down there tomorrow with all this cold weather. Still, it'll be like a normal Poole meeting so the locals will probably love it ;) :D

Hey, thats not fair!! Has olly defintely pulled out then, so if he has man flu means he just has a cold! :shock::wink:

Edited by lisa-colette

Well I hope he is there. it will be the first time for a long while where an announced lineup actually turns up and we don't have to make loads of alterations to the program!

so if he has man flu means he just has a cold! :shock::wink:

You women just don't have a clue. We only get manflu as we menfolk get manflu instead of having babies, it evens things up. Although from what I have seen and experienced manflu is infinetely worse... [tinhat smiley]

Who are "The Cats"?

Curerently the Best Speedway team in Dorset and certainly the lightest and slimmer of the two Mr Shovels**t

You women just don't have a clue. We only get manflu as we menfolk get manflu instead of having babies, it evens things up. Although from what I have seen and experienced manflu is infinetely worse... [tinhat smiley]

:shock::shock: I can't believe you're comparing it to giving birth - shocking!! :wink:

As every rider on show is better than any rider likely to ride at Weymouth in 2009, he can't obviously mean Weymouth.

Thats as maybe but one thing for certain they'll ALL be Lighter,Slimmer and Fitter than 'The FAT Boys you got riding for you . The only thing 'The Parrots' are gauranted for certain sure is with these two Porkies riding they'll have a flat smOoth surface to race on

Edited by Dusty Bins Sidekick

Well I hope he is there. it will be the first time for a long while where an announced lineup actually turns up and we don't have to make loads of alterations to the program!

Obviously theres going to be two people there then Mr Shovels**t and his friend who can read and write to alter his progy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take a look at the Poole web site for the line up

Just been for an early morning stroll.

Very bracing at minus 2 degrees! Very still,no breeze atm.

Looks like its going to be a good day for speedway.

Just been for an early morning stroll.

Very bracing at minus 2 degrees! Very still,no breeze atm.

Looks like its going to be a good day for speedway.

I thought I was the only one mad enough to be up at this time on a Sunday morning :o:D

No thanks to the wife. She set the alarm clock for 5.45 instead of 6.45. :angry:

Thanks, Bob.

I'll be leaving in about 20 minutes.