British Speedway Forum
Conkers

Sgp & Swc Calendar Confirmed

Really disappointed with the calendar. Nothing new there at all. Looks like Gorican for the World U21 Final for me. Anyone fancy coming along ? I could run a coach, Zagreb to Gorican, just like in the old days !

I would consider coming along, but only if you run a coach, Ljubljana to Gorican. :wink:

Can someone whos been to Terenzano tell me a little bit about it. How is the arena, are we talking about a huge stadium with seats for 60 000 people or is just a small one. Is it easy to get there? I guess the best way is to fly to Trieste and then hire a car.

Can someone whos been to Terenzano tell me a little bit about it. How is the arena, are we talking about a huge stadium with seats for 60 000 people or is just a small one. Is it easy to get there? I guess the best way is to fly to Trieste and then hire a car.

Niclas see tomazpozrl's post on this threads first page, you have a link there. 3Its looks like a quite large track but with almost no seated stands.

<it's the three major speedway nations! ;)

Your right if your referring to the quality of the riders rather than the stadiums

So does that mean a World Cup qualifier at Coventry again?! I know it only says GB (TBC) at the moment, but from what I understood Coventry was the only FIM rated stadium in the UK at the moment.

Isn't Poole OK for SWC?

What happened to the GP in Australia?

The current economic climate's put the Kybosh on it, m8!

Too ******* far to come, too *******expensive, too ******* risky, ............... you name it.

Oh, well, sometime in the next decade fer sure, in the meantime I'll just have a cleansing glass of ice-cold

28-14!! :lol:

Really disappointed with the calendar. Nothing new there at all. Looks like Gorican for the World U21 Final for me. Anyone fancy coming along ? I could run a coach, Zagreb to Gorican, just like in the old days !

Count me in too :D

No mention of a super prix this year, and as the last one is at gollob's track i assume there isn't one. I suppose they cant afford it this year after what happened in germany.

Your right if your referring to the quality of the riders rather than the stadiums

There has just been put 5 mill. danish kroner (½ mill. £) in the Vojens track