British Speedway Forum

Suggest anyone who is interested in the Cardiff Grand prix and Hotel accommodation should maybe buy next week's Speedway star.

An interesting development awaits you all.

No doubt there will be the usual sceptics...but there again...

best wishes and toodle pip.

Suggest anyone who is interested in the Cardiff Grand prix and Hotel accommodation should maybe buy next week's Speedway star.

Travel Plus offering a "buy one, get one free" deal on all hotels, plus a free Mike Lanham rosette, circa Ipswich Witches 1978 / 79 ? :lol:

Travel Plus offering a "buy one, get one free" deal on all hotels, plus a free Mike Lanham rosette, circa Ipswich Witches 1978 / 79 ? :lol:

Travel Plus give something away that will be the day but with a bit of luck the Cardiff GP has been scrapped and the hotels have all gone bankrupt then none of us can be shafted by the hoteliers again say what you want but one day we will be met at the hotel doors by Dick Turpin

Travel Plus give something away that will be the day but with a bit of luck the Cardiff GP has been scrapped and the hotels have all gone bankrupt then none of us can be shafted by the hoteliers again say what you want but one day we will be met at the hotel doors by Dick Turpin

At least Turpin wore a mask!

Will be giving Cardiff a miss again next year. Will probably do Bydgoscz and one other.

Already know. its a good idea.

At least Turpin wore a mask!

Will be giving Cardiff a miss again next year. Will probably do Bydgoscz and one other.

Thats a shame could of had a beer . Let me know if ya do go.

Well if you're buying I may be tempted! :lol:

I'll have a bet you get lushed in a bar somewhere and don't turn up where you say you will :wink::lol:

For anyone who's interested there is a Premier Travel Inn/Lodge being built opposite Newport train station, should be ready by the next Cardiff Grand Prix.

I'll have a bet you get lushed in a bar somewhere and don't turn up where you say you will :wink::lol:

Oh you wound me :lol: Iam with you this year. Think your going to to buying me and blazeaway drinks all nite :P

Oh you wound me :lol: Iam with you this year. Think your going to to buying me and blazeaway drinks all nite :P

Excuse me - Im not sure the full group have agreed your inclusion in our little gathering. What can you bring to the weekend - we have a very big list to tick off you know!!!!! :lol::wink: .

Hmmmmm will have a little chat with him in February Sandie am sure we can come up with something Vodka is always sorted as are the shots :approve:

Getting back onto topic (very unusual for me!) Rumour has it IMG have booked all the rooms in our hotel, am trusting that does not include the ones we already pre-booked before this years GP for next years event :unsure: or I may have to share rooms with ...... ooooooo now let me think eeny meeny miny mo :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmm will have a little chat with him in February Sandie am sure we can come up with something Vodka is always sorted as are the shots :approve:

Getting back onto topic (very unusual for me!) Rumour has it IMG have booked all the rooms in our hotel, am trusting that does not include the ones we already pre-booked before this years GP for next years event :unsure: or I may have to share rooms with ...... ooooooo now let me think eeny meeny miny mo :lol:

Vodka's good!!! :lol:

Pre-booked all the rooms - eek. I really hope they meant pre-booked all the remaining rooms.

But then again it could be fun - I'll go with the content of your text Bird :wink:

I may have to share rooms with ...... ooooooo now let me think eeny meeny miny mo :lol:

How about your favourite Forum male? :o:P