Round 1 - May 1 - Germany

Round 2 - May 15 - Poland or Germany

Round 3 - May 29 - Stockholm, Sweden

Round 4 - June 12 - Cardiff, Britain

Round 5 - June 26 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Round 6 - July 10 - Krsko, Slovenia

WORLD CUP BREAK

Round 7 - August 21 - Gothenberg, Sweden

Round 8 - September 4 - Prague, Czech Rep.

Round 9 - September 18 - Poland or Germany

Round 10 - October 2 - Hamar, Norway

Interesting that Slovenia remains after Dryml's crash and what his dad said.

Where could the German GP(s) be held? My vote goes for the fantastic Olympic Stadium in Munich.

One Poland is almost defineatly going to be Bydgoszcz. What about the second, if there is a second as it could be the German 2nd GP instead!

Instead of a second German GP, I think another country e.g Italy (Lonigo) could have been introduced, or maybe Russia and we could get Roman's millions out of Chelski and into speedway lol!

This may be a stupid question is speedway big in Germany? more inportantly is it big enough for 2 gp's

2 GPs in Germany ?! Total idiocy!

If they wanna have good GPs at natural tracks instead of that imitation of speedway at make-up tracks they should make 2 GPs in Poland. With no doubts one at Bydgoszcz and the second one at Wroclaw.

Round 1 - May 1 - Germany (Berlin or Munchen)

Round 2 - May 15 - Wroclaw - very good track, GP was held there a few times before 1999

(...)

Round 9 - September 18 - Bydgoszcz - this GP cannot be removed!

That`s my opinion about it.

2 GPs in Germany ?! Total idiocy!

If they wanna have good GPs at natural tracks instead of that imitation of speedway at make-up tracks they should make 2 GPs in Poland. With no doubts one at Bydgoszcz and the second one at Wroclaw.

Round 1 - May 1 - Germany (Berlin or Munchen)

Round 2 - May 15 - Wroclaw - very good track, GP was held there a few times before 1999

(...)

Round 9 - September 18 - Bydgoszcz - this GP cannot be removed!

That`s my opinion about it.

That's probably how I'd call it as well. Chorzow looks like a no no after a poor crowd this year and the extra proper track at Wroclaw makes it more of a balanced series. Munich would be my choice as I said but Berlin is more likely to get the nod because it is closer to Poland and therefore more likely to attract a higher crowd.

Round 6 - July 10 - Krsko, Slovenia

Day after my birthday, may have to ask Daddy if he wants to treat his little girl for her birthday a night out at speedway just not tell him how much and where til he agrees :roll: ;)

I think that the UK deserves two GP's long before the Germans! There were stories of a GP at Hampden Park Glasgow, a year ago. Now that would make far more sense. It is a good geographical distance from Cardiff, so those who do not want to travel, would go to the nearest event. I would put a Glasgow GP in the June spot, when the weather should be OK, and allow Cardiff to have the final GP of the whole series in October, there would be a big crowd to see the climax of the competition. The roof would ensure the meeting was on. There would be a far bigger crowd than the last GP will get in Hamer, what is it's capacity? Many UK fans would go to two GP's especially if they got to see the World Champion crowned, at the end of the series.

I think that the UK deserves two GP's long before the Germans! There were stories of a GP at Hampden Park Glasgow, a year ago. Now that would make far more sense. It is a good geographical distance from Cardiff, so those who do not want to travel, would go to the nearest event. I would put a Glasgow GP in the June spot, when the weather should be OK, and allow Cardiff to have the final GP of the whole series in October, there would be a big crowd to see the climax of the competition. The roof would ensure the meeting was on. There would be a far bigger crowd than the last GP will get in Hamer, what is it's capacity? Many UK fans would go to two GP's especially if they got to see the World Champion crowned, at the end of the series.

How about a meeting in GB during June at a proper speedway track. and then Cardiff as the season ender. Having 2 meetings in GB at Cardiff and Glasgow would force most fans to choose one or the other, thus halfing the attendance.

Which 'proper speedway' track has the capacity of say, 20,000? I cannot see BSI wanting to put on a British GP in a stadium with a smaller capacity than that.

So they have beaten Sweden and GB to announcing their fixtures. How nice we can all work round them once again :roll:

So they have beaten Sweden and GB to announcing their fixtures. How nice we can all work round them once again

Well said Trees. We can only hope that eventually the Ostriches of the Bird Spotters Party Assoc will take their heads out of the sand

I thought John Poshbloke was going to organise an Aussie GP in 2004?

I suppose he's a bit skint after Sweden...

How come the the info is in the Speedway Star and not on the GP site or on the BSPA site. No new interesting places in 2004. Have to decide where I want to go. Definately Bydgoszcz (I might take up your offer FT ;) ), Cardiff and Prague and possibly another 2.

. Have to decide where I want to go. Definately Bydgoszcz (I might take up your offer FT ;) ),

Just let me know in plenty of time so i can organise sick leave and hotel rooms

I will be coming over next year for about 4-5 weeks. Cardiff & Copenhagen for sure ;-)

My question is Sweden or Slovenia - which one would you pick?

I know Sweden is expensive but don't know to much about Slovenia.

Even if their was going to be 2 German GPs I can't imagine it being sensible for them to be one after the other. Are you sure that it is not that the actual order has not yet been finalised and that the first one is either Germany/Poland and then the second at the other venue