British Speedway Forum
Nij

Bjarne Pedersen Testimonial Thread - 18/03/09

could you not put details of what the sponsorship deals will be so we can see i have loke and cant find any info anywhere also how about details of hotels

for thiose fans wishing to attend bj'stestimonial and that will have to stay over for a couple of days also what the entrance price is likeley to be.

thanks in advance

Thanks lady s.....I sent you a message.

Thanks lady s.....I sent you a message.

thank you i have recived both your p.m;s and the infomation is very helpfull we are hoping to be there for bjarne .

susan

Taken from POOLE SPEEDWAY WEBSITE News Page 29.02.09....

MORE RIDERS CONFIRMED......

Krzystof Kasprzak has been confirmed as a starter for Bjarne Pedersen's Testimonial Meeting that will get the 2009 season underway for the Dorset club on March 18th. The popular Pole amongst the regulars on the Wimborne Road terraces will be lining up for the home side along with Swede Daniel Davidsson, whilst double world U21 champion Emil Saifutdinov will again make a rare UK appearance.

The brilliant Russian, who twice denied Chris Holder the taste of a world individual crown, rode in Poole's Jubilee Meeting in 2008 and is regarded very highly by Pirates club owner Matt Ford, who has made no secret of the fact that he would dearly love to bring the youngster to the club.

Speaking about the latest riders to confirm their availability, Poole skipper Bjarne Pedersen admitted "I am getting more excited about the meeting as it gets nearer and I think it is going to be a very special occasion. I am really pleased Emil has agreed to ride and he will be representing the Newcastle side". Pedersen who has become very much 'part of the furniture' at Wimborne Road will also be riding for Danish club Holstebro in 2009 and Vastervik in Sweden but will be switching clubs in Poland as he leaves Gdansk for Tarnow.

Edited by Nij

The line-up is looking amazing! I have seen a lot of testimonial meetings at poole and this one probably has one of the best line-ups i have seen :approve:

Anybody got any idea what the admission prices for the testimonial are. Adult, children and concessions. :approve:

:blink::blink:

I know its a very long way for Newcastle fans to travel, but the chance to see Emil Saifudinov riding for Newcastle has to be worth it, right?

I know its a very long way for Newcastle fans to travel, but the chance to see Emil Saifudinov riding for Newcastle has to be worth it, right?

To be honest Steve, if Emil is serious about his future in World Speedway, would you really have expected him to ride for a team other than Newcastle?

Anybody got any idea what the admission prices for the testimonial are. Adult, children and concessions. :approve:

Prices not announced yet, Tsunami. Will post on here when they are.

Prices not announced yet, Tsunami. Will post on here when they are.

Ta. :approve:

To Newcastle fans.

Good response to the trip and we are in the process of booking the bus and the rooms which we are told is within walking distance to the stadium. Steve and I will be contacting everyone in the next couple of days with prices and for final numbers. We are looking at about £70 per adult for bus/hotel room and £40 per child at the moment. Be in touch. :approve:

can't help but think Bjarne has made a mistake with the venue for his testimonial, if he was serious about getting a big crowd, where better to stage it than Newcastle?

With the feel good factor of the Juul/JFK reign keeping the city the place to be in Western Europe, one can only think Bjarne is totally crackers.

Has Bjarne got a website for his testimonial where we can get more info or buy merchandise?

Has Bjarne got a website for his testimonial where we can get more info or buy merchandise?

www.pedersenracing.com 

www.pedersenracing.com 

Thanks

Thought he might have a testimonial website or a linkfrom his site to section for his testimonial but could not see it, probably not looking hard enough.