British Speedway Forum
Nij

Bjarne Pedersen Testimonial Thread - 18/03/09

I cant think back that far.....my better half said so :unsure:

Dietbowers, by his own posts, advised us that he handled 'letters' and emptied his sack everyday. :shock:

Don't know if it was just a boast to make some of us inadequate. :lol:

:blink::blink:

Dietbowers, by his own posts, advised us that he handled 'letters' and emptied his sack everyday. :shock:

Don't know if it was just a boast to make some of us inadequate. :lol:

:blink::blink:

Yes but he also freely admits he aint no Diamond so that saves any complex i may have undertaken :wink:

If Doolan`s going and he bumps into rabbit,tell him to take his hands out of his pockets :wink::lol:

If he has, rabbit will have him at her mercy. (actually not going, got Physical Exercise(PE) that day. :wink:

:lol: That did make me laugh you two. Am desperately, desperately hoping to be at this meeting and so able to say hello again, but circumstances may conspire to keep me away. :( Have sent you a PM Tsu.

Edited by rabbit

Confirmed line-ups, County Crest Pallets: 1 Chris Holder, 2 Antonio Lindback, 3 Davey Watt, 4 Krzysztof Kasprzak, 5 Hans Andersen, 6 Daniel Davidsson, 7 Jason Doyle.

Newcastle Phasion Diamonds: 1 Bjarne Pedersen, 2 Joe Screen, 3 Kenneth Bjerre, 4 Emil Sajfutdinov, 5 Nicki Pedersen, 6 Adam Skornicki, 7 Carl Stonehewer.

Newcastle look stronger than their football team!

Confirmed line-ups, County Crest Pallets: 1 Chris Holder, 2 Antonio Lindback, 3 Davey Watt, 4 Krzysztof Kasprzak, 5 Hans Andersen, 6 Daniel Davidsson, 7 Jason Doyle.

Newcastle Phasion Diamonds: 1 Bjarne Pedersen, 2 Joe Screen, 3 Kenneth Bjerre, 4 Emil Sajfutdinov, 5 Nicki Pedersen, 6 Adam Skornicki, 7 Carl Stonehewer.

Newcastle look stronger than their football team!

I wonder why Kyle Legault has not been included, since the rest of the Poole side (apart from Tomasz Pizsz) are in there? :unsure:

Cos its bjarne's meeting and there probably isn't enough room for everyone!

Edited by lisa-colette

Cos its bjarne's meeting and there probably isn't enough room for everyone!

If that's the reason, what an insult to Kyle to leave him out! Fancy putting all the Pirates in there and leaving out only one rider!

Wouldn't call it an insult Pollyanna - it's often the case that not all riders will take part in a testimonial, and with all due respect to Kyle, if it was a choice between our no 7 and someone like Nicki P, I think at this stage of their careers, the fans would rather see Nicki. I'm sure Kyle won't take it personally.

I wonder why Kyle Legault has not been included, since the rest of the Poole side (apart from Tomasz Pizsz) are in there? :unsure:

Probably because Bjarne has never ridden with Kyle before this season, so on his big day celebrating 10 years racing in Britain he wanted riders who he'd already ridden with. I know he hasnt ridden with Emil, Joe or Carl in Britain but could have done over on the continent.

Just to underline what is on the Poole Speedway news page...

Bjarne will be launching his testimonial with a personal appearance at the Champs Bar, Poole Stadium from 7.30pm next Wednesday 11th March.

First up will be an introduction of the new Bournemouth Buccaneers where all of the new team are expected along with Matt Ford, Giles Hartwell, Garry May & Neil Vatcher. They will be talking about the season ahead.

For the second half Bjarne has agreed to an extended chat on stage followed by a fan forum so fans can get to ask questions of their own.

All that plus the chance to bid at auction for one of Bjarne's own Polish Race jackets!

Should be a great night out and a large crowd expected so come along in good time.

This is Bjarne's photos of the Race Jacket........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Nij...JacketREF1a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Nij...JacketREF2a.jpg

Hope to see you there ...Nij

Nij...you forgot to mention, it's next Wednesday. ;)

I want a live weblink if that's possible, please. :D

Thanks Rabs...

edited accordingly!... I was pasting (and customising) my post from the Poole Forum and messed up that line !..ta mate.