British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Speedway Riders' Benevolent Fund Meeting 29/03

Can't wait for this meeting... it's been soooo long since I've seen some speedway :approve:

Can't wait for this meeting... it's been soooo long since I've seen some speedway :approve:

You could have come to Sheffield on either of the past 2 Sundays, I was there :P

My second visit to Sheffield in as many weeks, if the show is half as good as the Ozchem i'll be a well happy chappie.

I think this is a meeting where the exact line-up doesn't matter. Most people who will attend just want to see good racing and support a great cause. Reading some of the previous threads it looks like supporters are coming from far and wide so hopefully the atmosphere will add to the occasion. We only have a short trip to make - from Doncaster - but will be there early to get a good spot on the terraces!

The weather forcast is not too good.

regards Tony.

The weather forcast is not too good.

regards Tony.

The forecast I have seen says that it will be sunny and cloudy in the afternoon, with rain in the evening, I think that we should be okay.

Seriously considering this meeting now. Haven't been to Sheffield Speedway for a few years, and the chance to see Leigh Adams round there is very tempting!

Im looking forward to my first visit of the year to Sheff for this one.

Unsure if the advertised line up has changed but - i hope the weather stays kind!

Edited by stevebrum

You could have come to Sheffield on either of the past 2 Sundays, I was there :P

with your super duper wingman who does the work for you! :blink:

Seriously considering this meeting now. Haven't been to Sheffield Speedway for a few years, and the chance to see Leigh Adams round there is very tempting!

he's immense, definately worth the trip

with your super duper wingman who does the work for you! :blink:

Vog doesn't need a wingman - he's the forum casanova :wink:

Vog doesn't need a wingman - he's the forum casanova :wink:

:blink::rolleyes:

What's that big tool been telling you? If i didn't smoke, he wouldn't have enjoyed my birthday as much! :lol:

:blink::rolleyes:

What's that big tool been telling you? If i didn't smoke, he wouldn't have enjoyed my birthday as much! :lol:

Don't blame me for what a61 thinks! I keep telling her it's lies!

i have finally sorted my way there wahoooo tiny is going to sheffield on sunday

I'm planning to come upto Sheffield for this meeting. It looks like it will be another good meeting like the Ozchem Classic was a few weeks ago. I'm looking forward to watching Leigh Adams around Sheffield as i've never seen him race there before :)

Crumpy and Leigh are the obvious favourites to win the meeting and i'm sure plenty of money will be raised for the SRBF.