S.Katt (3,1,1',2,0,3)10+1

S.Petersen (e.f,2',1',2)5+2

Güstrow 39

K.Wölbert (3,3,3,3,3,4)19

M.Schultz (0,1,2,3,1,0)7

R.Haupt (1,2',1,1,F.x,0)5+1

D.Rath (0,0,0,0,0)0

T.Busch (3,e.f,3,1,1)8

Some good racing.Kevin rode really well....was a bit lucky that Roberto Haupt fell when he did or he might not have made the front in that heat.Couldn't do much in the last heat against Nermark though.The only real team riding came when Matten and Katt rode together......and nice to meet Mama from Bydgoszcz briefly

Fotos

Edited by iris123

Next weekend is time once again for the Master of Speedway meeting in Moorwinkelsdamm.Always a good line-up and support programme.This year alongside local favourites,Tobi Kroner,Kevin Wölbert,Martin Smolinski there is British interest with Big Joe Screen, and Czech star Matej Kus,young Pole Gzregorz Zengota and Lukas jankowski among others.....

Further info here

Result of todays Bundesliga meeting taken from speedway-forum.de

ST Wolfslake

1. Adrian Miedziński (3,3,3,3,2*,3) 17+1

2. Rafał Okoniewski (1,2,3,3,2*,3,2*) 16+2

3. Marcin Sekula (2,w,0,-,-) 2

4. Mathias Bartz (1,1,1,1,0,0) 4

5. Erik Pudel (0,2,0,2,1,1) 6

MSC Diedenbergen

6. Tomasz Jędrzejak (2,1,2,3,0,1) 9

7. Christian Hefenbrock (0,1,2,2,2*,3) 10+1

8. Grzegorz Zengota (3,2,3,1*,1,1,0) 11+1

9. Rene Deddens (d,0,u,d,-) 0

10. Frank Facher (3,1,3,0,2*) 9+1

1. Miedziński, Jędrzejak, Okoniewski, Hefenbrock 4-2

2. Zengota, Sekula, Bartz, Deddens (d) 3-3 (7-5)

3. Facher, Okoniewski, Hefenbrock, Pudel 2-4 (9-9)

4. Miedziński, Zengota, Jędrzejak, Sekula (w) 3-3 (12-12)

5. Okoniewski, Hefenbrock, Bartz, Deddens 4-2 (16-14)

6. Zengota, Pudel, Facher, Sekula 2-4 (18-18)

7. Miedziński, Jędrzejak, Bartz, Deddens (u) 4-2 (22-20)

8. Okoniewski, Hefenbrock, Zengota, Pudel 3-3 (25-23)

9. Facher, Pudel, Bartz, Deddens (d) 3-3 (28-26)

10. Jędrzejak, Hefenbrock, Pudel, Bartz 1-5 (29-31)

11. Miedziński, Okoniewski, Zengota, Facher 5-1 (34-32)

12. Okoniewski, Miedziński, Zengota, Jędrzejak 5-1 (39-33)

13. Hefenbrock, Facher, Pudel, Bartz 1-5 (40-38)

14. Miedziński, Okoniewski, Jędrzejak, Zengota 5-1 (45-39)

The Ostseepokal meeting is held in Stralsund on Saturday August 22nd. Do anyone know what the start time is for that one? If not, is it usually an afternoon or evening meeting?

Hi Anders.It is usually an afternoon meeting.15:00/16:00.I don't think they can start earlier because of all the people with their little gardens complaining about the noise.I don't think riders can start warming up their bikes until 15:00.........

Edited by iris123

Hi Anders.It is usually an afternoon meeting.15:00/16:00.I don't think they can start earlier because of all the people with their little gardens complaining about the noise.I don't think riders can start warming up their bikes until 15:00.........

OK, thank you!

(I'm trying to figure out how long it's reasonable to go after the meeting to find a hotel, as I'll be heading for Holsted the next day, well, that's my plan anyway...)

OK, thank you!

(I'm trying to figure out how long it's reasonable to go after the meeting to find a hotel, as I'll be heading for Holsted the next day, well, that's my plan anyway...)

Be careful there Anders.Stralsund is right on the coast and anyway a tourist attraction,so in August could be very busy........there are B&B's just across the road from the track.....

Result from yesterdays German U21 semi,Teterow taken from inspeed.de

1.F.Riemer 13

2.D.Wienke13

3.M.Helfer12

4.S.Eckerle12

-------------------

5.R.Deddens 11

6.S.Malyschew 9

7.D.Maaßen 9

8.D.Helfer 9

9.B.Dinklage 8

10.T.Brosowski 7

11.H.Koonstra(NL) 6

12.N.Hesse 4

13.K.Bünning 4

Was a good article online this week about the decline in numbers in the junior ranks.A few years back there was a series of qualifiers,especially in the north,but slowly the numbers have dwindled and first in the south they sruggled to get a full 16 rider field together.Now the same has happened up here(even have a Dutch rider boosting the numbers now!).A good win by young Riemer.Not sure this field has the quality of riders i was watching a few years back when Schultz,Hefenbrock,Kroner,Wölbert,Busch were all competing against each other,but according to the article the next wave of juniors is on the way through the school ranks

Riders seeded into final based on placing in last years final

1.M.Dilger

2.K.Wölbert

3.T.Busch

4.K.Huckenbeck

5F.Facher

6.E.Pudel

German Junior scene

Edited by iris123

Can someone let me know if any tracks operate in Southern Germany (within reasonable distance of Friedrichshafen) and are any meetings being held in the week commencing the 4th July?

Can someone let me know if any tracks operate in Southern Germany (within reasonable distance of Friedrichshafen) and are any meetings being held in the week commencing the 4th July?

No there is nothing. Diedenbergen runs a European Ch'ship semi on Sunday, July 5, but Diedenbergen is in the Frankfurt area in central Germany, that's a long way from Friedrichshafen. I wouldn't bother, rather stay at Lake Bodensee!

No there is nothing. Diedenbergen runs a European Ch'ship semi on Sunday, July 5, but Diedenbergen is in the Frankfurt area in central Germany, that's a long way from Friedrichshafen. I wouldn't bother, rather stay at Lake Bodensee!

Thanks for the reply Bavarian.

Any suggestions about where to visit particularly when its pouring with rain. The weather forecast for next week looks dire. Hoping to do a bit of sight seeing around the black forest etc so presume its best to hire a car or does public transport go to such places from Bodensee?

Just quick question re Kevin Wolbert

Is he any good?

How does he ride?

Trapper?

Passer?

Any information would be appreciated.

Kevin Wölbert is one of the best german riders right now....

he's a fighter!!

That's good to hear.

We will be seeing both Kevin Wölbert and Max Dilger at Armadale next week (Friday 31st July) for the Scottish Open.