scottymelloty

Norway GP Predictions

Ok i'm going for a crump win!

lol lol NO way

Nicki to win!!!! :approve:

I want tony to come second

Norbold you are a disgrace :shock::shock:

No nicki in your top 4 :-( :-(

He will prove all you guys wrong when he whips all there butts just wait and see :approve:

Norbold you are a disgrace :shock::shock:

No nicki in your top 4 :-( :-(

He will prove all you guys wrong when he whips all there butts just wait and see :approve:

Oh yes, I forgot Nicki. It's because no-one on here has mentioned him as a possible winner. ;-)

Thats because everyone is living in a fantasy world!

They all know Nicki will win but they like to spice things up a bit by saying everyone else :D:D

Oh well i should at least get a bit of credit for trying ;)

i still think Rickarsson could turn out and win the meeting and even the title... an off day for JC and NP is all it needs.

TR will be in the first round of races so will have the track well and truly weighed up so this could play into his hands.

If it was a permanent track i would say he had no chance but it is one of the unpredictable ones so you never know....

1. Rickardson

2. Crump

3. Pedersen

4. Adams

Just looking in the sway star heat 10; Crumpy in red, nicki in blue and adams in white with lee rich in yellow, talk about getting going right from the off. Am very excited about this gp it looks to be a corker, just hope the track is laid correctly. Can see Trick doing well in this one, maybe hancock, he always seems to manage one gp victory, but in reality i wouldnt be surprised if the winner is one of crumpy or pedersen, crumpy i hope ;-)

Well if all goes to plan it should be a pretty good track, banked and very fast. Let's hope it works out like that as the riders deserve a decent racing strip for the deciding GP.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Crump wins, but only because I prefer him to Pedersen. :shock:

I think Nicki will definitely be World Champion at some point but I hope it isn't this season.

Oh dear Gem...you'll be in trouble now! :P

I'm still hoping for a Tricky win and a complete mare for Crump and Pedersen. Hell - I'll even take Adams winning the damn thing over either of the other two protagonists! :twisted: ;) So if i'm online at about 8pm tomorrow night you'll know that I've not been able to stand it any more and have had to leave the room! :lol:

Predictions - Tricky 1st, Adams 2nd, Gollob 3rd, Hancock 4th (she says hopefully) :roll:

Good luck to Lars as well - he probably won't do much, but he's a lovely bloke and it'll be nice to see him in this one now he's missing from the UK scene. :)

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

How can you prefer Grumpy to Nicki :)

I'm so excited i really can't wait lets just hope that whoever (nicki) wins that it's due to skill and not the fact that the other riders have bad luck

Oh dear Gem...you'll be in trouble now! :P

Nothing new there then. :lol:

I really like TR and think he is a great rider, sporting and an excellent ambassador for the sport. I'd plump for him but it would be nice to have someone new this year. That's my only reason and a poor one I know.

So between the Terrible Twins I'll go for Crump because I can't remember him making so many reckless moves on his fellow riders that Pedersen does.

nicki's not reckless :-( :-( :-(

He's a very talented young man and i REALLY hope he wins in case no one knew that

After some of the things he gets called I thought "reckless" was quite mild. :lol:.. :D

Anyway, good luck to all the riders tomorrow. Let's hope for a good track and some exciting racing.