Sign in to follow this  
scottymelloty

Norway GP Predictions

1. Rickardson (temporary track expert)

2. Crump

3. Pedersen

Yes that was mild thank you :lol::lol:

Did you like that picture i sent you gemini? :lol::D:D

So if your prediction was right Phil. what would the overall outcome be?

World Champion...Crump, Second Pedersen, Third Rickardsson?

I'm not one for statistics so I'll leave it to someone else to work out. :P

TTF...Yes, I liked the pic. thanks. I'll keep that. :D

I've read this comment by the guy in charge of preparing the temporary track in Norway "The 280metre track will be banked and very fast, similar to the track we built in Copenhagen. "

Does anybody know if that "copenhagen" track was the one used this year in the danish gp ??? The result in that gp was 1 CRUMP, 2 RICKARDSSON , 3 HANCOCK , 4 PEDERSEN

I've also read that out of 15 gp this season that CRUMP and PEDERSEN have ridden in, CRUMP has finished better 10 out of the 15 times so it would suggest Nikki will be up against it and CRUMP will take the title ???

Any thoughts ?????

:?:

you want my thoughts?

a load of rubbish lol lol

The underdogs sometimes shine through and goes on to win so you never know nicki could be the winner :approve::approve:

am i going to regret calling nix an underDOG????

Please don't comment on that

I think Nikki has a slight advantage over Jason Crump in the fact that Nikki seems to be so relaxed and chilled out. If he can keep this up for the GP he will do well.

This is really going against personal opinion but I'm backing Crump for this one, he is the one that really wants this and on his current form and determination he derserves it. Plus Sullyrox & Addy will be on cloud nine :)

Come on Nicki :approve:.

I think Nikki has a slight advantage over Jason Crump in the fact that Nikki seems to be so relaxed and chilled out. If he can keep this up for the GP he will do well.

So why have you gone for Crumpy to win then, Phil?

I think Nicki has a slight advantage over Jason Crump in the fact that Nikki seems to be so relaxed and chilled out. If he can keep this up for the GP he will do well.

Good point! Hardly anything between all the top really.

Think Crump will get second but just pointing out Nicki appears to be relaxed which will help him.

Guess that does not really answer the question :D

Enjoy the GP all and hopefully i'll be the 1 with the smile :approve: see i'm practicing already

1 TRick 2 Nicki :D 3 Crump 4 Hancock

Nicki for World Champ :D

I think Nicki has a slight advantage over Jason Crump in the fact that Nikki seems to be so relaxed and chilled out. If he can keep this up for the GP he will do well.

Good point! Hardly anything between all the top really.

Think Crump will get second but just pointing out Nicki appears to be relaxed which will help him.

Guess that does not really answer the question :D

It is a tough one. I have to say I am not a big Crumpy fan. But if he didn't win it I would really feel for him. He deserves it, he has been one of the best in the world for a few years now and has produced some really gritty performances this year.

If he doesn't win it, he may never. And that would be a shame, because worse riders than him have been World Champion.

1st Rickardsson

2nd Hancock

3rd Adams

Crump and Pedersen disqualified after fighting with each other after a track incident :shock: